19

I feel like this fits.
...
(Yuu)

As soon as I opened my eyes I noticed the back of my head throbbing in pain.

I looked around the room. All thanks to the little light plugged into the wall, it was rather easy to see. The room really was something and I couldn't help but feel like I had been there before.

I quickly noticed the black silk pajamas that I didn't remember putting on. I felt around the galaxy printed covers, noticing just how soft they were. It felt great against me, even better than Mika's bed.

MIKA! Oh, fuck. Fuck. FUCK! That's right. I need to leave.

I looked to the door directly parallel to the bed and went straight for it before something tugged me to the ground.

"What the?" I looked back to see a shackle wrapped around my ankle.

The thump must've been loud enough for we all know who to hear, footsteps quickly came from outside the door.

"Shit." I said as my head began to pound again, "He actually hit me."

I jumped back into the bed and waited for the asshat to open the door.

The door opened and in came Mika, with an ice pack, "Hey." He said sheepishly.

"You fucking hit me." I said angrily.

He held the ice pack out and I slapped it out of his hand to the ground without so much as looking at it.

"You. Hit. Me." I repeated, if this were  a cartoon, this would be the part with steam coming out of my ears, "You told me you would never hurt me."

"I'm sorry. I had to. It's not like you would've come here willingly." He scoffed before looking at me with rosy cheeks, "I know what I said, I'm sorry. I won't hit you again."

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?!" I finally snapped at him.

He only smiled, "It's ok, Yuu-Chan. I know this must all be confusing for you. But I will never hurt you again. I'm so sorry I even did it once."

I decided it best to not even humor him with a response.

"Will you at least ACKNOWLEDGE me?!" He laced his fingers into my hair, tilting my head back. He looked down on me with an emotion I couldn't quote read. He looked mad, annoyed, but he also looked like he didn't care.

It's not like my hands were tied down, I don't know why I didn't hit him square in the face.

"Is that all you're going to do? Just stare with that empty look in your eyes? It's not even a bad thing, Yuu. I just made it easier for us to be together." He looked at me as if I was the killer here.

A let out a single sob when his eyes continued to bore into me.

Mika smiled a small bit, "There we are." He patted my head before sitting down next to me.

Mika's arms wrapped around me in what I would usually find a comforting way. Key word: Usually. Now it was like hell on Earth to feel his body against me.

"Please don't touch me." My voice shook as his muscles stiffened from the phrase. His entire being tightened around me like a Cobra.

"Are you crazy?" He asked me.

How ironic.

"You're not really in a position to demand anything. You need me. You'll die if I decide I don't need you around. But, lucky for you, I do. I really do." Mika's tone was nothing short of demonic.

"You killed people I cared about. I'd rather die than let you hold me." I said just loud enough for him to understand.

Mika didn't like that.

He grasped my neck unconsciously, pressing his thumbs onto my wind box hard.

"Mik-" I choked out. I couldn't breath.

I tried to pry his hands away, but he was in some sort of haze.

"Don't say that! They were in the way. I'm protecting us. Why can't you see it?" He finally loosened his grip and I took in deep breaths of air, looking at him with shock, "YOU DON'T NEED THEM!" He snapped.

At this point, tears were running down my face. Half from my eyes simply watering from suffocating, and the other half from fear.

This can't be real. This just can't be. How did I get here? What did I do to deserve this?

"Stop it." I whispered, "just stop it." The sobs I had been trying to hold back finally slipped out.

Mika froze like a deer in headlights. I couldn't even see his shoulders moving from the basic function of breathing.

"I did it again." He whispered to himself, "I keep hurting you. I just don't think I'm ready to be around you. I'll... I'll be back later. I love you."

A simple phrase. Only words. But I couldn't force the words to form for this man.

And just like that, he left.

Leaving me alone.

In complete silence.

Mika, what the hell happened to you?
...

I just couldn't bring myself to take out some of the original scenes. I just couldn't.

I legit forgot how to spell "phrase" and tried to spell it "fraze"