25

^
How Yuu feels about Mika 😂
...
(Yuu)

A hand grabbed the back of my shirt, yanking me from freedom. Ripping away any hope.

Nonononononono! I was so close! How can this be fair? How?

Tears started to stream down my face as the reality of what my life was going to become finally set in. I could never escape them. Not even one of them. Not now. Not ever. I had no one left and I was going to spend the rest of my miserable life with one of these sick fucks.

Hits you pretty damn hard.

I looked up the street, but knew nothing would come if it as long as he had me.

There's no hope.

His hand gently wiped away my tears, bright blue eyes lightening, "It's ok. You're safe."

I'll never be safe with you.

"I love you, you know I do."

I can't stand you.

"I'll always keep you safe. You're safe with me."

I'll never stay with you.

"What happened to your face? Did Ray hurt you?"

Ray finally interjected in Mika's little reassurance session, "You already took Asher from me. You can't take Yuu from me, too. I. Won't. Let. You." The guy looked like he was prepared to kill anyone in his way as he looked slow, exaggerated steps towards us.

Mika sighed a long and irritated breath of air, it was obvious he wasn't very pleased. I wasn't about to be the one that made him even more upset.

He picked me and held me like you would a 4 year old, arms propped underneath mine, supporting my thighs from underneath. I felt like a child, completely vulnerable and defenseless.

"What a pain in the ass, right, Yuu-Chan?" He smiled at me while readjusting himself to get a better grip on me.

I pressed my forehead to his chest as I slowly gave up. I didn't want to use any more muscles, I didn't want to speak, I didn't want to do anything. I had no strength left.

Not like I had it anyway. Strength is something I have never had and will never have. I'm just weak... so weak. I can't even defend myself.

I felt Mika's weight shift as I assume he swung his leg back.

Is he about to-

My thoughts were confirmed when I felt the force go into the killer's kick as Mika annihilated Ray's ballsack with his knee.

My eyes widened as I hardly believed what had happened. Mika's laugh filled my ears as he seemed rather amused by the abuser's pain.

He must've noticed my shock because he squeezed my thighs a bit and said, "Sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do to get what ya want."

That's when o felt that glimmer of hope previously lost.

Oh, you idiot.

I stared into his practically florescent eyes as I brought my lips onto his with a fake passion. The blonde licked my bottom lip, and I gave him access. The kiss deepened into one wet sloppy mess. His hold on me loosened as he attacked my neck viciously. His saliva practically becoming part of my skin.

I pushed myself away from him and fell to the ground with a thud. I quickly got up and ran across the highway while Mika reached out to grab me once again. Oh, but not this time.

Mika almost chased after me before he realized exactly where I had gone. Believe it or not, I am smart. I may not be book smart, but I am street smart. So, noticing the cop car covered by a few trees was no big task for me. Ik honestly more surprised Mika didn't notice it.

I banged on the window like more of a manic than my former lovers. The police officer rolled down his window,  looking at me like I was the criminal.

"Can I help you, sir?" He asked suspiciously.

"My name is Yuichiro Hyakyua." I tried my hardest to explain quickly, "I was with my friends and parents when our car broke down and this man took us in. But the people around me starting dropping like flies because of him, but I escaped thanks to the help of another man, who did this to me," I pointed to my mess of a face, but I'm certain all the bruises around my body where also evident. Mostly from falling, but also thanks to the fact both Mika and Ray were a little obsessed with 'reclaiming' me.

"Yuichiro Hyakyua?" He asked, "As in the missing child?"

"I'm registered as missing?" I asked with shock.

"5 children don't show up to school for weeks, 1 of the child's parents are missing. You would obviously be registered." He explained.

I stared at the side of the car trying to forget the other 6 people I was once with. I didn't want to break down in front of this man. I didn't want to break down in front of anyone.

I could feel the cop's eyes on me, "I'm going to bring you down to the station, alright?" He asked with sympathy.

I just nodded and got into the car, feeling 100x safer the second I was with someone who wasn't going to harm me for no reason.

I almost forgot what it felt like to be safe. It feels... great.

....
OHHOHO! WELL, WELL, WELL. MMMMMMMM. I'M GLAD YOU FEEL THAT WAY YUU! WE ALL WANT YOU TO BE SAFE HERE! TOTALLY NOT IN THE ARMS OF A SOCIOPATH/ABUSER!!!!

Also,

Well, I wrote this song for the Christian youth. I wanna teach kids the Christian truth. If you wanna reach those kids on the street, then you gotta do a rap to a hip-hop beat. So I gave my sermon an urban kick. My rhymes are fly, my beats are sick. My crew is big and keeps getting bigger. That's cuz...