Chris Evans-Kinky

*Contains Smut

Chris was in a mood today, and you fed off that mood, putting you effectively in the same mood. He was sat on the couch, scrolling through his phone when you came back from grocery shopping; not even bothering to help you with them.

"Gee, thanks babe for the help" you sarcastically snapped as you began to put the cold items into the fridge.

"Really Y/N, you want to start with that shit today?" he demanded; his tone causing you to roll your eyes as you continued putting the food away.

You didn't even know why he was in a mood today; maybe it was stress from doing back to back filming, or the fact that he was a bit hungover from partying last night. Either way, you liked to spur these temper tantrums of his on, because the sex was always the best when he was this way.

You had a Daddy kink, and loved to get spanked; that was why you loved to get under his skin when he acted this way.

"Yeah I'm going to start with this shit today. The least you could do is help me with the groceries" you snapped back, a hidden smile on your face.

That was all it took before you heard him slam his hand down on the coffee table; his feet marching into the kitchen to stand in front of you. His eyes glared down at you as his hands were balled into fists at his sides. "Go. Now" he demanded and you quickly scurried around him and ran up to the bedroom, stripping your clothes as you went.

You sat there on the bed, naked, with your hands placed gently on your lap, waiting for Chris to come in. You heard his feet pounding up the stairs as he entered; wearing only his sweat pants; his hard cock already tenting.

Chris sat down next to you, giving you 'the look' as you stood up and bent over his legs; his hands immediately rubbing your ass.

His hand slapped down onto your butt; your face flushing as the heat pooled in your core. "Was that supposed to hurt?" you asked as you tilted your head back to look into his eyes.

Chris' eyes rose at your words, another slap hitting your bottom. "Do. Not. Tempt. Me" he growled out into your ear; wetness starting to drip from your legs.

"Yes Daddy" you cooed back as another slap came to your ass; this one stinging in a pleasurable way as you bit into your lower lip.

Three more slaps happened upon your bottom before Chris stood you up, leaning you back onto the bed before stripping himself of his sweatpants. His cock sprang free and your mouth watered as you licked your lips, staring at it.

"Does baby girl want a taste?" Chris asked as he leaned forward, cupping your head to pull you upright. Glancing up at him through your lashes, you nodded your head quickly to him. "Go on then" he urged as you opened your mouth, licking the pre-cum off his tip.

His hands tangled into your hair as you took him deep into your mouth before releasing him with a pop. "Mmmm, good girl" Chris cooed out as you continued to suck him; your tongue swirling around his tip. "But now you have to stop, or else Daddy is going to cum in that pretty little mouth of yours" he pulled your head away and you whimpered.

Lying back on the bed, Chris gripped your legs and pulled you to the edge; your ass hanging off as he teased your slit with his dick. "Hurry Daddy" you pleaded, not wanting him to continue his torture any longer.

He gave you a quick smirk before sliding into your slick pussy with ease. "Damn baby girl, you feel fucking amazing with your tight wet pussy" he purred through rough thrusts.

Chris' thrusts became harsh as you cried out, begging him to go faster even. "Are you close baby girl? Cause Daddy is close."

You nodded your head to him, letting him know you were right there. His hand snaked around your leg, his thumb pushing down on your clit as your orgasm exploded through your body.

As your inner walls clenched around his cock, Chris stilled his thrusting; his cum spurting into your pussy.

He pulled out of you, heading into the bathroomto grab a cloth to clean you up. Oncecleaned, you snuggled up into the covers as Chris came to join you, spooningyou from behind as you both fell asleep quickly.