Chris Evans-The Talk

You gripped the sink for support as you doubled over in pain, your period cramps getting the best of you this month. To be honest, you were damn glad you got your period. The last time you and Chris had sex; you were both a bit too into the mood and forgot to use a condom. Thus, making you very nervous the past few weeks, hoping you weren't pregnant.

As you opened the medicine cabinet, you found your Midol and guzzled the pills down with some water. Taking in a deep breath through another round of pain, you shakily opened the bathroom door and hobbled back into bed.

You and Chris had been dating for quite some time now, but something just registered in your mind; you had never had the talk about children. Your heart started to race as you realized it was something the two of you probably should have discussed earlier on, especially if you had conflicting opinions.

"Baby, I'm home" you heard Chris yell from downstairs; your head resting back onto the pillows.

"Upstairs" you managed to croak out in a somewhat loud voice, hoping it was enough for Chris to hear.

The padding of paws on the hardwood floor caught your attention as you turned to look at the door. First Dodger, then Chris came into view, both of them bringing a smile to your face. Dodger hopped up on the bed and laid down next to you as Chris sat down on your other side.

Chris produced a single rose from behind his back, handing it out to you. "What's this for?" you asked in surprise, but welcomed the thought of it.

"I knew you were on your period, so I just wanted to do something nice for you" he said with a shrug before bending down to grab something on the floor. "I also got you some ice-cream and chocolate."

Your heart fluttered as he showed you the goodies. Most guys shied away and didn't want to be near their girlfriends when they were on their period, but nope, not Chris. Here he was, going out of his way to buy you a flower and your favorite snacks just to try to make you feel better.

Your smile quickly faltered as you sucked in a deep breath. "I know it hurts" Chris soothed out as he held onto your hand. Even though he was a man, you knew he meant what he said. Growing up, he was out numbered with all the women in his household, so you knew he had experience being around hormonal women.

"Even though I'm in pain, it's a relief I got my period" you chuckled out after the pain went away, not realizing what you just said.

Chris cocked his head to the side, giving you a curious glance. "And why is that?" he asked.

Taking a deep breath, you let it out slowly before you began. "Well, we've...we've never really had to talk about whether we want kids or not. I know we're not married or anything, but we are pretty far into our relationship and I guess...its just....if we have conflicting desires, we might not work out too well." You heart was racing as you rambled on, not knowing what his response was going to be. If you were being honest with yourself, you had never really wanted kids. You thought your mind might change when you found the person you loved. Naturally, Chris was just that person, but your mind still had not changed.

Chris gripped your hand in his; his eyes searching yours for discomfort. "I don't want to have a baby" he spoke softly, his eyes glued to yours. "To be honest, I'm happy with our family of three right here" he said gesturing to Dodger as well.

It felt as if your oxygen was being blocked off, and once Chris said those words, the weight was lifted. "Alright. Good....that's really good. Cause I was thinking the same thing" you managed to say, a tear falling onto your cheek.

Chris gave you a soft smile as he reached up to wipe away your single tear. He leaned in, capturing your lips with his in a quick kiss. After pulling away, he walked into the master bathroom before coming back towards you. In his hand, he held up a hot water bottle and it took everything in you to hold back a squeal of happiness. He knew just what you needed to feel better.

Scooting to the middle of the bed, Chris placedthe hot water bottle on your stomach as he let you use his arm as apillow. He scrolled through Netflixuntil he found one of your favorite movies and pressed play. �b%