Happy

The blindfold was held closely around your eyes as you had no idea where you were going. Your boyfriend Chris insisted on blindfolding you, telling you it was a secret place he was taking you. The windows were open and the crisp autumn air invaded your nostrils as you took a deep breath. This time of year was your favorite; the fall colors of the leaves were so beautiful in Boston.

Chris had "Earth, Wind and Fire" playing on the stereo, singing quietly to the tune as a smile graced your lips.

"Where are you taking me Chris?" you urged as you tried to keep your hands placed in your lap, wanting nothing more than to take this blindfold off and see where he was taking you.

"It's a secret Y/N" he chuckled out before you felt his hands in yours.

Giving him a gentle squeeze back, you tried to concentrate on your breathing as you were starting to get nervous. You and Chris had been dating for two years now. He met you at a bar of all places, the both of you drinking the same beer and that was all it took before you fell into a deep conversation; the rest was history.

The car pulled to a stop as Chris took his hands from yours; a pout coming to your lips. You heard his car door open and shut before Chris opened your passenger door. His large hands gripped yours as he unbuckled your seat, helping you out of the car.

Chris' hands were on your hips, guiding you to where he wanted you before stopping. His hands untied the blindfold, soon you finally were able to see again as your breath hitched in your throat.

There, in front of you stood a beautiful colonial house, spread around trees and green grass. "Chris" you breathed out as your hand came up to cover your mouth. Not knowing what was going on, you turned your gaze to him, your eyes wide.

"Could you be happy here with me?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

Your eyes widened more as you turned your head back to the house. "What....what do you mean Chris?" you asked as your eyes searched his.

"This house is ours. I just bought it and I was hoping you would move in with me" his breath fanned your face with his close proximity. Your heart swelled at his words as you felt whole again.

"Yes....yes I would love to move in with you" youdeclared as you jumped up, wrapping your legs around him as your lips foundhis.