He Wasn't Good Enough For You

Moving to Los Angeles three years ago, you were sure you would be stuck waitressing for the rest of your life; or end up moving back home. You didn't want to become an actress like many others did however. Instead, you wanted to become a personal assistant as that was what you had known was the best fit for you.

You were organized, and loved helping people out; you were also a workaholic. Lo and behold, even though you had no experience, you were called in for an interview to work with a high end actor and sure enough, you got the job.

Working with Chris Evans had been a dream. Not only was he such a patient, kind and passionate person, you also admired the work he had done throughout his career; the highs and the lows.

Over last year you had been his personal assistant, the two of you had gotten closer, forming an extremely tight bond in the form of friendship. You wouldn't lie, he was also very handsome to look at and it didn't help that he flirted with you. That's just the way he was; he was a natural flirter, but so were you.

But, you had been in a serious relationship for the last year and two months. You loved your boyfriend, but over the last few months, he began to assume that you and Chris were messing around on the side. You had never cheated on a boyfriend, let alone your current boyfriend. No matter how many times you tried to reason with him, he would just storm out of your shared house, only to come home and apologize to you.

It didn't help that you worked long hours, even well into the weekend; but yet again, you loved your job and you got paid very well. Living in Los Angeles was expensive as you had learned and you wanted to work as much as you could to build a savings nest for yourself.

If you were being honest with yourself, you had been thinking about breaking up with Blake when he began to accuse you of messing around with Chris. But you gave him the benefit of the doubt, wanting to see if he could prove himself to you. Yet were you starting to think that he would never drop his accusations against you.

Chris had given you the next two days off; telling you that you worked hard enough and deserved some free time. He was going to be out with friends so you took the opportunity to spend some quality time with your boyfriend.

"Ugh, you smell like him," Blake, your boyfriend said after he pulled away from hugging you that night you got home from work.

Furrowing your brows, you couldn't help but scoff at him. "Smell like him? What is that supposed to mean?"

Blake's face turned red, his jaw clenching as he walked away from you. "You damn well know what I mean Y/N!" he yelled, making you jump.

"If you are insinuating that I was 'with' Chris, yet again, I'm sorry to tell you that you are WRONG Blake! How many times do I have to tell you that I haven't slept with him? YOU are my boyfriend! I wouldn't cheat on you!"

He turned to face you, marching towards your body and before you knew it, he raised his hand and slapped you across the face.

Your face began to pulsate and heat up from the slap as you stared wide eyed and jaw slacked at his ministration. Raising your hand up, you caressed your face, feeling a bruise beginning to form already from the family ring he wore on his finger.

"How dare you raise YOUR voice to me!" he roared in your face as you flinched away from him. "I don't care what you fucking say. I know your sleeping with him Y/N. Just fucking admit it! You're a whore just like the rest of them!"

Tears began to fall from your eyes as you turned and raced towards the bathroom. Quickly you locked the door behind you and you grabbed your phone from your back pocket.

Chris Evans Imagines and One-Shots (Smut, Fluff, Angst)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें