Chris Evans-Really Chris

*Contains Smut

It was a typical Monday night at your boyfriend Chris Evan's house. You loved that he took some time off work and didn't have any projects lined up. For the past few weeks, another for another two months to come, it was all about quality time between the two of you.

Tonight, the two of you ordered in some pizza, and paired with beer, it was one of your favorite nights. The beer was flowing through your veins like an IV drip, and you were feeling rather horny on this particular night.

Once the pizza was finished, you cuddled up next to Chris as some random news stations played on the television. Your hand was on his thigh, slowly inching its way higher up. You felt Chris stiffen next to you, a low groan coming from his throat. "What are you doing baby?" he cooed out; his gruff voice sending shockwaves to your core, making you wet instantly.

"Nothin'" you teased back as your high continued to travel south. Your hand paused when you felt his semi-hard cock; your head tilting to search his eyes. They were dark with lust and passion, and damn did you want him. Your blood was pumping so hard you couldn't hear straight.

You lifted your leg to shift over his lap; an empty beer bottle tumbling over in the process making you giggle. "This is why we can't have nice things" Chris managed to chuckle out before you caught his lips with yours; your hips grinding down on his now rock hard cock.

"It's only materialistic things" you stated as you moved your lips to his neck, nibbling under his earlobe which caused him moan. It was in all honesty, your favorite noise he made. The way you could make him moan; the way he surrendered to your undoing; it made you feel alive.

Your teeth continued to nip and suck at every inch of skin you could find; Chris' hands lightly trailing up and down your bare thighs making you shudder on top of him. You loved how he could be so gentle at times; and so dominant other times.

"Babe" Chris' hazy voice caught you off guard as you pulled away, quirking an eyebrow at him. "What time is it?"

You shook your head fast, trying to figure out why he would care what time it was when the two of you were very well on your way to a night of hot sex. Looking straight ahead, you could see the clock on the stove, "Ummm, it's 6:50, why?"

He gave you a sultry grin as his lips met your exposed collarbone, giving it a lick which made you grind down on his cock more. "The Patriots play at 7 tonight."

You stilled your hips, pulling rapidly away from his torturous kisses before not quite playfully slapping him in the chest. "Ow, what was that for?" Chris chortled.

"How to kill the mood 101. Are you seriously thinking about football when I'm trying to fuck you right now? Really Chris?"

Now you were mad. You were horny and all worked up, and Chris just totally killed the mood. You got off of him with a grunt, shaking your head as you walked away and up the stairs to your shared bedroom.

"Babe. Y/N I'm sorry!" Chris called from the living room but you weren't having it. You slammed the door to the bedroom with a huff as you started to strip your clothes, needing a cold shower to cool you off after what had just happened.

Before you could even make your way to the bathroom, the door to the bedroom opened. Turning, you saw Chris standing there, his hands in his pockets; his shoulders slumped in shame as you stood there, butt naked with your hands on your hip.

"I'm sorry baby" Chris started to say as he walked towards you, a devious smile on his face.

You rolled your eyes, letting out a sigh. "You should be. I was going to give you one hell of a blow job tonight, but then you went and killed the mood."