Tickles and Kisses

Have you ever felt sad but you just couldn't pin point what made you sad? Well, this past week was one of those weeks. You felt sad, somewhat depressed but you couldn't figure out what was making you feel that way. Work was stressful, so that could have definitely put you in an off mood. Chris, your boyfriend of a little over a year was also busy with photoshoots and press junkets, and you missed him dearly; that could have quite possibly been the problem too.

Saturday afternoon, you found yourself curled up in your queen bed; very rare clouds darkening the sky. Your comforter making you feel like a butterfly still wrapped in a cocoon.

You had already woken up that morning took a quick shower and had breakfast. Scrolling through your phone, you tried to keep busy but you were just so damn tired. Chris was at another photoshoot this morning; something for a magazine. He mentioned he would come to your apartment afterwards but you felt like a nap might make you feel better.

The dark sky from the clouds helped you fall asleep with ease; not realizing how long you had been napping. A tickling on your stomach caused you to giggle; your eyes still shut from your nap. As you slowly opened them, you saw your comforter was not lying down on you, but raised, as someone kept giving your belly sweet tender kisses.

Your hands gripped your comforter as you ripped it off your body; Chris' mouth softly attacking your stomach with kisses that you adored so much. When he realized he was no longer covered, he lifted his head as his gaze met yours; his dazzling smile appearing on his face.

"And what do you think you're doing?" you cooed with a still sleepy voice as you smile back at your loving boyfriend.

"I tried knocking but you didn't answer" he began to say, as he nibbled around your belly button, "so I decided to let myself in," more sensual kisses trailed down your upper thigh, "but then I saw you fast asleep," he lifted your leg and nibbled under your knee, making you wiggle in your spot, "and I thought you looked adorable," he continued his sensual kisses down your calf, "and I didn't want to wake you right away." He stopped his ranting as he reached to cup your feet, his fingers still on the bottom.

Your breathing started to accelerate, hoping he would do what you wanted him to. His thumb gently started to graze the underneath of your right foot; chills racing up your body making you shudder in pleasure. His fingers slowly started to caress the bottom of your foot and you had to bite back a moan. As he gently massaged your foot, you began to relax again, but not for long. The second you relax, a sinful grin was placed on his face as his fingers dug in, tickling your feet as you squealed out, trying to squirm away, but alas, he wouldn't let you. His strong arms held you down as the rest of his body was placed over your other leg, holding you down as he continued to tickle your foot.

He stilled his ministrations as he locked eyes with yours. Ever so slowly, he lifted your ankle up to his lips, caressing them so lightly you barely felt them. His lips started at your ankles, then soon moved on to the tops of your feet before moving underneath, alternating between nibbles and sensual kisses.

This was, by far, the best way you had ever been woken up before. He continued the most pleasurable assault you ever felt for a few more minutes before stopping yet again as he took in your flushed face.

"Hi" he spoke softly before he continued to kiss back up your leg and to your tummy again; nibbling every inch of flesh for the second time.

"Hi" you giggled back as he continued his lustful assault, finally reaching your lips as you moaned out from the heated kiss.

"Mind if I join you in a nap?" he asked as he snuggled to your side; his warmth engulfing you as you lazily gave him another kiss.

"Not at all" you replied as you nuzzled hisneck; your arm draping across his abdomen as your eyes shut again, sleepquickly taking over.