Chris Evans-Dangers on Set Part 5 of 6

*Contains Smut

Closing the door to your hotel room, you rested your back and head against the door, letting out a breath you didn't realize you had been holding for so long. Slowly you sunk down onto the floor; your legs kicking out in front of you as your mind replayed the events that just happened with Chris that night.

The bar. The drinks. The food. The laughs. Fucking hell all the laughing the two of you did, you were sure your ab muscles would be sore for days to come; but it would be a good reminder of how much fun you had with him.

It was wrong, and you knew it, to have such feelings for Chris. Kendra was dating him, and you weren't the kind of person to go around stealing boyfriends, no matter how cruel Kendra had been. But as your mind began to wander to Chris, and how his face lit up when you told him stories about yourself, you came to comprehend something; Chris never smiled or laughed like that around Kendra.

"He's not happy with her," you spoke to nobody but yourself as you were sat on the floor of your dark hotel room, chest still pounding with excitement and nerves.

Pealing yourself off the floor, you made your way into the bathroom, stripping of your clothes as you were in desperate need for a cold shower. The slight touches. The smiles Chris gave you, made you turn into complete jelly, your body heated all night as you had to keep your legs crossed under the table to ease the sensations.

It was cold, the shower, but it was what you needed. Walking back into the main room, you grabbed your black silk robe, slid it over your naked body and got comfortable in bed. With your phone in your hand, you turned it on only to see a blank screen; no missed calls, no texts, nothing.

It hurt, being alone. You had been so used to being with your ex-boyfriend; always having someone around to talk to. Then after he cheated on you, you had thought Kendra was your savior, letting you come here and have your best friend back again. But after the way her personality had changed completely, hell, you would rather be alone. Yet it still hurt.

"He doesn't love her," you softly whispered as your head hit the pillow, your eyes closing, a smiling Chris the last thing you saw before drifting off to a peaceful sleep.

~~~~

The following morning, your alarm woke you with a startled fright as you nearly tumbled off the side of the bed. With a groan, you shut it off, glaring at the nuisance that ruined your perfectly good, rather erotic dream with a certain blue eyed, buff gentleman.

Memories of the previous night came flooding back and you let out a dejected sigh. "Not today Satan," you groaned as you began to text Kendra, letting her know you weren't feeling good and wouldn't be going to the set today.

Kendra: Fine.

You couldn't help but snort at her reaction; not even a measly 'feel better' from her. But what could you except from such a diva personality?

That entire day you spent on your phone and laptop, searching for jobs and apartments. You even put your resume out there on a few different websites, hoping that someone would find it and like what they saw.

It wasn't even 1 p.m. when you got an email from a job offer, in Boston no less. After emailing back and explaining your situation, how you were on set of a movie at the moment, they agreed to do a phone interview in two days, and a personal interview in three weeks if they wanted to continue.

You couldn't have been more happy as you spent the rest of the day researching the company that wanted to interview. It was something you had always dreamed of doing, and you had always wanted to visit the east coast, and now, there was a possibility you would be moving there.