The Actor and The Photographer Part 4

*contains smut

Pulling into the underground parking, you parked your car in the spot just reserved for you. Looking at Chris, he smiled warmly at you. "Well aren't you spoiled," he teased.

Laughing, you shook your head at him. "I can't help who my family is!" The two of you got out of your car and made your way to the elevator. Pressing the button for the level in which the suites were at, you and Chris began a little staring contest. His eyebrows would raise and he would give you small winks; naturally you lost making Chris laugh. He pulled you in for a quick hug before the elevator doors opened.

You loved how this level of the stadium was not busy at all, as it was only for those who had suite tickets; it made things much easier Chris you were pretty sure. Stopping in front of a door that said 'Brady Suite', you opened it for Chris to step into first. He looked around at the very spacious suite.

"Damn," he remarked before giving off a whistle. "This is a nice suite."

You shut the door before walking over and standing next to Chris. There were about 20 stadium seating luxury seats to watch the game, along with a handful of tables and chairs to eat at. The walls were adorned with a few large screen televisions so you could still watch the game if you wanted to eat at the tables. There were also a few couches to lounge around in. "Yeah, it's nice to enjoy the games in a more private setting. Plus, for a few home games a year, Tom will donate this suite to a charity for free."

"I knew that man was perfect," Chris joked as you playfully smacked his arm. He feigned hurt and you stuck your tongue out at him merrily. Chris grasped your ribs and began tickling you as you laughed hysterically, being very ticklish in that spot.

"RED ROVER!" you yelled while simultaneously giggling from the impact. Chris seized his fingers.

"Red rover?" he asked with a quirk of his brow.

You took deep breaths to regain your breathing. "Yeah," you breathed out deeply, "it's my safe word. Everyone should have a safe word."

"You are adorable," Chris commented, his fingers tracing your cheeks where you knew they were heated with blush. Leaning down, he gave you, a much too short kiss.

There was a knock on the door. "Are more people joining us today?" Chris asked.

"Nah. Usually it's just me, Gisele and the kids but she is away on a photoshoot and has the kids with her. So it's just you and me," you gave him a quick wink.

Walking over to the door, you opened it up, letting the workers bring in food and beer. They stocked the fridge with the beer and placed the food along the long table against the wall. "Enjoy the game Miss Brady," Gary said. He was the usual worker who always brought up the food and beverages to the room.

"Thanks Gary," you said as you shook his hand, giving him a $50 tip.

Since it was nearly an hour before the game started, you and Chris dug into the food and made yourselves comfortable on the couches. The two of you talked about anything and everything as you at the delicious food and sipped back ice cold beers. It was, without a doubt, starting to be an amazing day.

"So," you began coyly. "Is this considered a date?" you asked with a mischievous wink.

He set his drink down and placed his arm on the back of the couch; his hand resting on your shoulder and pulling you to him. "I was hoping this would be considered a date," he replied with a smirk.

"Good. Then this is by far the best date I've ever been on so far."

~~~

It was so much fun to watch the game with Chris. The both of you were loud as hell, cheering on the Patriots and screaming together. By the end of the game, the Patriots won as you and Chris celebrated in a heated kiss. The two of you pulled away at just the right moment as the door opened to the suite; your brother walking in.