Shower Time Fun

**Smut

The scalding water descended down your body; your muscles sore from the run you just accomplished. It was too beautiful a day to pass up running inside on a treadmill and the sun on your face felt astonishing. Chris was still asleep when you made it home and you didn't want to bother waking him. After giving him a kiss on the check you crept upstairs, stripped of your clothing and made your way into the bathroom where you were now enjoying a steaming shower.

Chris had just recently gotten home from a long eight months of filming; a long and lonely eight months away. You tried your hardest to be good for Chris; to not use your toys when you were feeling especially lonely but it didn't always work. Thinking back on the times you and Chris would have sex through Skype was starting to make you really horny.

You cupped your breasts, gently kneading them as your fingers rolled around your nipples making them hard under the warm water. A soft moan escaped your mouth; tilting your head back you pinched our nipples. Your right hand trailed further down your stomach until you finally reached your throbbing clit. "Mmmmm," you moaned softly as the tension in your core was finally being dealt with. As you continued circling your clit with your fingers, your release started to build up.

Being too caught up with your own sexual desires, you didn't hear the door to the shower open and close. "Can I touch you," Chris husked out from behind you. Jumping slightly you turned around to face your lust filled boyfriend; his eyes dark as they narrowed down on you. Gulping, you nodded your head to him; hoping he wasn't too mad he just caught you getting off on your own. "Bend over," he practically growled.

Your face pulsating with heat, both from the shower and from embarrassment, you placed your hands on the built in shower seat; your sex now dripping with anticipation. Chris plunged his hard cock right into you, without warning and you cried out his name. With his hands gripped tightly at your hips he began thrusting at a speedily pace; your right arm slamming against the shower wall for support. He was merciless with his thrusts as you began to feel your inner walls tighten. He smacked your ass and it echoed off the walls; the stinging sensation bringing further arousal to your core.

"I'm close baby," Chris groaned out; his hips continuing their sweet assault.

"Me too Chris," you purred in response as you felt your release on the edge.

Chris wrapped his right arm around your front as his fingers quickly found your clit. He began circle around your nub and it threw you into a frenzy. Your orgasm bursting at the seams; your head falling forward while your hand steadied your shaking body. Chris came right as you did and you felt his pulsating cock inside of you; his seed spilling into your core.

As Chris pulled out of you, you whimpered at the loss. After coming down from your high you realized just how cold the water had become. Your body began to shiver from the coldness; goosebumps scattering along your cold flesh. Chris turned the water off, quickly grabbing a towel and wrapping you in it.

"How about I warm you up again?" he teased with a smirk. He picked you up bridal style and carried you into the bedroom; setting you down on the bed as his lips began to ravish yours.