The Reveal

The envelope was clasped tightly in your hand as you looked over at your husband Chris, who was driving away from the clinic. You so desperately wanted to open the envelope to see if the two of you were having a boy or a girl, but you had to be patient.

"I'm so happy the baby is healthy," Chris said from the driver's seat; a beaming smile on his face. You loved how excited he was about having this baby and you were delighted to finally start a family with him.

You had been together nearly seven years now; married for the last three. The two of you talked about being ready for a family and six months ago is when you actively started trying. That was the best part of it all; trying to get pregnant.

Making it back to the house, you sent the envelope onto the counter; Chris grabbed at it eagerly.

"Do you trust me?" he asked, placing a hand on your just barely there bump.

"Of course I do Chris. I trust you more than anyone else on Earth," you replied as you placed your own hand on his cheek. He leaned into your touch, turning his head to give your palm a kiss.

"Let me plan the gender reveal."

Cocking your head to the side, you were curious as to what he was up to. You knew you wanted to do a gender reveal, but you didn't want to have a big party at all like some people. Instead, you wanted to film the gender reveal together and then post it for everyone to see. It was a special moment for the two of you and you knew you wanted it to be special.

Smiling, you nodded your head. "Of course you can plan it Chris." Hey, it was one less thing you had to stress about because you had no ideas on what to do.

Later that day you had signed in online to your Disney account as you and Chris would be heading to Disneyworld in Florida for one last trip; a babymoon trip.

You had noticed that he had signed up for Fast Passes to meet Mickey and Minnie mouse, but paid no mind to it, shrugging it off as you made sure all the other Fast Passes were in check.

~~~

Three weeks later you were wearing your Disney ears, along with Chris as you made your way to meet Mickey and Minnie. It was amazing to have this special Disney bond with Chris as you felt you would never find anyone to share this much enthusiasm as you had for Disney.

Among getting closer to the line, one of the Disney employees came to greet you and Chris, pulling you off to the back and away from the public. You were unsure as to what was going on, but you just went with the flow as your hand was clasped with Chris'.

"What's going on?" you asked Chris with furrowed brows.

"It's a surprise," Chris replied with a smirk. He leaned down to capture your lips with his; your knees growing weak at his passionate kiss.

"We are ready for you," the Disney employee remarked as she opened the curtain to reveal Mickey and Minnie waiting for you two.

They were so adorable, placing their large gloved hands over their smirking faces; it truly melted your heart. No matter how many times you came to Disneyworld, you never had the chance to meet them before!

You squealed with pure joy as you rushed over to them, wrapping your arms around the characters as best you could; not noticing Chris taking his backpack off and grabbing a gift bag out of it.

Minnie pointed behind you to Chris and you turned to see what was happening. "Now I'm really confused," you said with a laugh.

"I've had this planned out since the day we went to see what gender the baby was. I was thinking Mickie and Minnie could open the bag and help us reveal what we are having."

Tears began to spill from your eyes as Chris wrapped you into his arms, lifting you off the floor and twirling you around. It was one of the most detailed and thought out surprises you could have ever imagined.

"This is perfect Chris," you whispered into his ear.

"I gave the envelope to my assistant and told her to either grab a stuffed Mickey doll, or a Minnie doll depending on the gender. So I'm going to have Mickey and Minnie here hold onto the bag," he stated while they each grabbed onto one handle. "And if you could be so kind as to film this?" he asked the Disney employee and she happily agreed.

"You ready for this?" Chris asked with a smile and you nodded enthusiastically.

"Alright, on the count of three!" the employee said as she held the phone up, recording. "One....two....THREE!"

On three, you placed your hands through the bag and dug around the crinkled paper on top. Feeling the doll, you gave Chris a wink before lifting it out. It was a Mickey doll wearing a blue onsie that said "It's a Boy."

You jumped for joy as Chris fisted his hand into the air before grabbing you around the back and placing his lips to yours yet again. After a much too short kiss, you pulled away and turned to show the camera.

"We're having a boy!"

Once the employee was done filming, the four of you, including Mickey and Minnie took a bunch of photos; you and Chris alternating holding the Mickey doll.

By the end of it all, your face hurt from your constant smile; but it was all worth it. Chris had put so much thought into this idea and you were proud of him for that. Not only for preparing this on his own, but also for incorporating both of your love for Disney into the gender reveal.

It was a perfect day spent with the man of your dreams and you couldn't wait for your little bundle of joy to make his debut to the world.  

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 27, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Chris Evans Imagines and One-Shots (Smut, Fluff, Angst)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें