Chris Evans-The Party

*Contains Smut

You had been really close friends with Chris for a few years now, meeting him through Scott. Scott was your roommate and before long, he introduced you to Chris and the two of you hit it off. Overtime, your feelings for him began to grow because, naturally, he was a damn near perfect man in your eyes; except for one thing; he always chose the wrong girls and he always kept going back to them.

Chris was throwing a party at his house in Los Angeles and it was a great time. You showed up with Scott a bit before to help set up, and before long, there was a throng of people drinking, dancing, and playing flip cup.

"Y/N!" Chris called your name from across the room, "come be my partner for flip cup!"

Letting out a chuckle, you dragged yourself to the table where he had everything set up, Scott and his boyfriend on the other side going against you.

"You two are going down!" Scott exclaimed from across the table as you rolled your eyes at him; hands going to your hips.

"Are you sure about that Scott? Pretty sure I kicked your ass last time at this game too" you declared giving him a wink.

Both Scott and Chris guzzled their beer, and started to flip their cups. Luckily it only took two tries for Chris to land his before it was your turn.

You and Chris were in the lead, but Scott and his boyfriend were close behind you; Chris encouraging you and cheering you on each time it was your turn. His cheering always helped you succeed in the drinking games, making you feel wanted by him.

"Hey Chris" a shrilled voice broke through your concentration, making you lose the lead as you kept watching Minka play with Chris' hair out of the corner of your eye. That was all it took, his damn ex-girlfriend trying to flirt her way back into his life for you to lose.

"Victory!" Scott exclaimed, his fist pumping in the air at their win over your lose.

"Uh, yeah, good game guys" you said through a faked smile as you saw Chris give Minka a kiss on the cheek.

You so did not need to see this; to see Chris get himself hurt yet again by his loser ex-girlfriends. Marching over to the keg, you filled up your cup before chugging it back; heading outside for some fresh air.

The cool night air felt refreshing on your warm skin; the city lights illuminating Chris' backyard from up in the bluffs. It was quiet outside, most everyone was inside except for a few patrons smoking on the back porch.

"There you are" you heard Chris say from behind you as you turned around. "What are you doing out here?"

"Really Chris. You really want to ask me what I'm doing out here?" you spat back, anger in your eyes as you glared at him.

He held his hands up in surrender, "what the hell Y/N, what happened?" his eyes wide and curious.

"Your ex-girlfriend gawking all over you, trying to wiggle her way back into your life, and you letting her. THAT'S what happened!" you shouted back, not caring if anyone else heard you. "I'm really sick of you getting hurt Chris. You always go back to your ex's, only to get your heartbroken again because news flash, it didn't work out the first time, so it's not going to work out a second time!"

Your chest heaved as you got done shouting at him; Chris staring back at you in wonder, not even knowing how to react to your words. As the two of you continued to gaze into each other's souls, you felt your body begin to ignite into a fiery passion.

"Where is all this coming from?" Chris finally asked; your heart skipping a beat as his face turned curious; eyebrows furrowed with his arms crossed at his chest, waiting for you to answer.

Your mouth became dry; now would be the perfect time to tell him about your feelings, but you didn't want your friendship ruined in case he didn't feel the same way.

Letting out a sigh of defeat, you determined that you would keep your mouth shut; your friendship was too important. Walking around Chris, you headed back inside to party again.

~~~

As the party started to wind down, you caught Minka angrily stomping her heels towards the front door and slamming it shut; an evil smile graced your lips hoping that Chris shot her down once and for all.

Scott and his boyfriend were passed out on the couch as the rest of the party goers headed home for the night.

Grabbing some garbage bags, you started cleaning up the mess in the kitchen; throwing away paper plates and dumping out half-filled glasses of booze. Fifteen minutes into your cleaning, you realized you hadn't seen Chris around.

"Chris" you called out as you started up the stairs, heading towards his room. "Chris, you in there?" you spoke again, gently knocking on his half open door.

"Yeah" Chris said from inside his room. Taking it upon yourself, you opened the door to see Chris sitting on his bed, slumped over with his elbows on his knees; his hand scratching at his beard.

"Hey, everything ok?" you questioned, kneeling down in front of him. He looked sad, an emptiness in his eyes as he glanced at you.

"You're right Y/N" he whispered, standing to his feet abruptly; causing you to back away and get to your feet too. "About everything. Everything you said outside to me earlier. I keep going back to my damn ex's, hoping things would work out differently but they never do." He stopped his pacing, his dark lustful eyes boring into yours. "You made me realize something tonight." Chris stalked towards you, like he was a hunter and you were the prey. He cupped your face in his hands, his lips immediately finding yours in a passionate kiss; taking your breath away. "I don't want you, I need you" his breath hit your face as his eyes searched yours.

Giving him a sly smirk, you pulled him back to your lips; your tongues devouring each other's mouths. It didn't take long for you to strip each other of your clothes as you pushed Chris back onto his bed, straddling his thighs.

You started to grind down on him, getting his hard cock slick with your wet pussy; Chris groaning out with each grind. Reaching your hand down, you gently cupped his balls, rolling them between your hands as Chris' hips jutted forward. "Fucking hell" he husked out; his eyes almost black from lust and passion now.

Chris' hand trailed down your stomach and to your throbbing clit, giving it a light pinch between his finger and thumb; you almost came just from that alone.

Without wanting to waste any more time, you grasped his cock and lined him at up your entrance, teasing your slit before you slowly sunk down onto him; both of your mouths agape; a strangled cry leaving the back of your throat.

Chris' hands were at your hips in an instant, helping guide the way just the way he wanted as you rode him with haste. "You're fucking beautiful riding my cock" Chris groaned out as one of his hands came up to squeeze your breast.

Sweat was starting to form on your forehead; riding Chris becoming a damn sexy workout you wished would be a common occurrence in the future. You felt the coil in your stomach start to rile up, your inner walls tightening. Chris flicked your nub with his finger and you screamed out, your orgasm washing through you; Chris helping you ride him through your orgasm; your fingers curling into his hair.

As you started to come down from your high, you felt Chris' thrusts begin to falter. Reaching behind you once more, you cupped his balls with more pressure than the first time; Chris stilling his motions as you felt his warm cum shoot inside your pussy. You tightened your walls to milk him for all he had as his grip on you started to become painful, in a pleasant way.

Collapsing onto the bed, Chris pulled you into his body; your head nuzzling his neck as he wrapped an arm around your back. "That was long overdue" he chuckled out, causing you to giggle into his neck.

"Yeah it was" came your soft reply as your fingers swirled around his chest hair; Chris humming at your motions.

The warmth of Chris, along with the best sex youever had, lulled you off to sleep rather quickly, having a peaceful night'ssleep. '[>rKl=