Just the Way You Are

*Contains Smut

You were panting, your legs throbbing as you felt like you were going to fall on the floor. Just finishing up your workout in the home gym Chris had installed, you wanted nothing more than to take a hot steaming shower.

It wasn't like you to work out, even though you were plus sized. Growing up you had dealt with your fair share of bullying, but ever since meeting Chris and the two of you began to date, all your insecurities washed away. He adored every inch of your body and made you feel alive again.

But after last night and walking the red carpet with him for one of his movie premiers, you just couldn't shake the nasty comments that kept you up almost all night. So you decided you were going to do something about it and you hit the gym; maybe a little too hard.

Your ragged breathing must have alerted Chris as you soon found him standing in front of you, his brows furrowing. "Baby what happened? Are you alright?"

Waving your hand in front of your face, you began to reply. "No I'm fine Chris. Just decided to do a little workout."

His head cocked to the side. "Since when do you workout?"

You scowled at him, mad that he was making some sort of a joke about it. "Since last night when dozens of people decided to leave nasty comments about my weight." His face softened as he tore his gaze from you, looking down at the ground.

"Baby why did you look up those articles? I thought we both agreed that you wouldn't look at comments anymore," he sighed, pulling you closer to him. "Those vile people mean nothing sweetheart. I love your body, and I love you, just the way you are." You immediately relaxed in his embrace, melting into him.

"I know, I'm sorry," you softly replied. "I just really liked the dress I was wearing and was hoping to see what people were saying about it. Then one thing led to another and...and I couldn't even sleep last night. I was just too wound up over the damn comments."

"Baby...." Chris cooed as his hands tangled in your hair. The two of you stood there, you wrapped in his arms as he gently swayed you back and forth. "Why don't we get you in the shower huh? Your muscles must be aching by now. I can already tell you went a bit too extreme on your workout."

You couldn't help but chuckle at his response; the man knew you too well. With a nod you walked upstairs to the master suite shower. Chris started the shower up as you began to take off your sweaty clothes. Even though the shower began to steam the room, your flesh broke out into goosebumps as Chris hungrily stared you down.

With a giggle you hopped into the shower, your muscles relieved at the hot water cascaded down your body. You let out a soft moan as you stood under the showerhead. It wasn't long until you heard the shower door shut. Turning around you saw Chris standing there, naked in all his glory before launching yourself towards him.

Your lips met in a burning kiss as the steam from the shower enveloped you both. Chris' hands began to roam all around your body, caressing every curve. A guttural moan escaped your lips as you felt his fingers begin to tease your folds. You felt on fire, burning with desire as Chris whispered sweet nothings into your ear.

"Yes," you breathed out as his thumb pressed to your clit; your hips bucking forwards earning a deep chuckle from your lover. You spread your legs wide and you felt Chris grin into your neck as he peppered you with kisses. His middle finger quickly found your core and you nearly came as he plunged his finger into you. "Fuck Chris. More...please," you begged and he inserted a second digit. Your legs became weak not only from the workout you endured, but his ministrations upon you. Placing your hand on the wall to your right, you orgasm crashed through your body; Chris' free arm wrapping around you to hold you steady so you wouldn't fall over.

The two of you stood under the shower; you were breathless as more desire began to build. Turning off the shower you pulled Chris out. Jumping up onto the counter, you pulled Chris closer to you; your hands roaming down his broad chest. His cock was hard as you wrapped your hand around it earning a groan from Chris, turning you on more.

His hands tightened around your waist as you wrapped your legs around his backside, pulling him closer. Lining his cock at your entrance, you used your feet to push him into your core and the two of you moaned at the feeling.

"You feel so good baby girl," Chris rasped as his hips began to thrust into you at a rapid pace. Your head fell back as your feet pushed him further into you. Using your leg muscles, you held him still while he was sheathed inside you, clenching your inner walls around his cock. "FUCK!" he roared out in pleasure.

A seductive grin spread across your lips and you let him continue on with his thrusts. You felt your second orgasm begin to build. "Fast Chris," you urged and he obliged. Using your arms to wrap around his neck, you pulled your hips up and his cock began to hit that sweet spot inside of you. Before you knew it, your body tightened as you fell towards your high, Chris' name screaming from your lips, your body collapsing onto Chris.

His thrusts began to falter and he soon stilled inside of you. You felt his warm seed coating your inners walls; your muscles contracting and milking him. He laid his head on your shoulder as your hand went to thread through his hair.

The two of you caught your breaths before Chris pulled away, cupping your cheek. He gazed lovingly into your eyes before speaking. "I don't ever want you to feel bad about yourself, or the way you look alright?" You gave him a nod. "You are beautiful Y/N. Every inch of you, inside and out. I couldn't imagine being with anyone more beautiful than you." Tears threatened to spill over your eyes but you held them at bay.

"I love you Chris," you whispered as he bent down, kissing your forehead.

"I love you too baby."