Chris Evans-Give It Back

*Contains Smut

"What a fucking ASSHOLE!" you screamed as you drove your car through the streets of Los Angeles. "What the hell does he think he is? Fuck!"

You and Chris had been broken up a mere three months. In that time, you had gotten all your stuff back from Chris' house, just as you gave him back his belongings from your house. Then, out of nowhere, you saw him and his other ex-girlfriend in the tabloids. The two of them, walking hand in hand into a restaurant, but here's the kicker, she was wearing your shirt!! It was your absolute favorite shirt and when you confronted Chris about it, he said he had never seen it at his house. And you knew, for a fact, that this was your flannel. Years ago a few of the lower buttons had fallen off, and you had sewn fake black gemstones on, trying to make a 'statement' article of clothing. Lo and behold, those same gemstones were on the shirt his ex was wearing.

Now, you were on your way to his house, to give him a piece of your mind. You were irate as your knuckles gripped the steering wheel, your teeth clenching together. Pulling up to his driveway, you put in the key code to the security gate as it opened up for you.

You marched up the walkway and rang the doorbell as you folded your arms across your chest. It only took a moment for the door to open and a rather cheerful Chris smiling at you. "Y/N. To what do I owe the pleasure?" he said with a smirk.

Rolling your eyes, you paraded into his home as he shut the door behind you. "Give it back Chris" you demanded, your face scornful as you gazed upon him.

His head cocked to the side with his ever present smirk on his face. "I have no idea what you are talking about."

"UGH!" you growled out as you slammed your foot on the ground. "You were out with Jenny the other day. Pictures were taken. I SAW them. She was wearing MY shirt Chris. Not only MY shirt, but my FAVORITE shirt. My favorite shirt that you SAID you had not seen here. OBVIOUSLY the shirt was here because SHE was photographed wearing it!" You huffed as you finished your rant, your breathing irregular from spewing so many words in such a short amount of time.

Chris stood opposite you, his smirk growing wider as you finished your rant. "I still have no idea what you are talking about" he replied with a wink.

Goddamnit! This man was infuriating! It's like he is torturing you on purpose. All you wanted to do was run up to him and smash your lips to his. He was staring at you with searching eyes as you glanced back at him. Your hands balled into fists; rage pulsating throughout your body while desire bloomed at your core.

"Your damn girlfriend was wearing MY shirt. And I want it BACK" you declared yet again seething. His smug look was really getting you going; he knew all the damn tricks from dating you for two years.

Chris shook his head as he chuckled softly. "She's not my girlfriend."

"Oh really? So the two of you were just holding hands while entering a restaurant? Yeah, sure Chris, whatever you say."

With his smile never leaving his face, he started walking towards you. "I'm telling the truth Y/N. Jenny and I are not dating. You remember how she was! She grabbed my hand once she saw all the paparazzi."

Your eyes turned downcast, not wanting to look into his as he stood in front of you. You felt his hands come up and grip your waist; moaning at how good it felt to be touched by him again. He bent his head down as his lips caressed your earlobe. "Tell me again" he trailed off before giving your lobe a nibble, "why did we break up again?"

His name left your lips in a desperate whimper as he continued assaulting your earlobe, your favorite spot as your mind reeled to remember why the two of you did break up, but you couldn't comprehend anything at the moment.