The Actor and The Photographer Part 3

Chris' lips brushed against yours in a delicate kiss; a soft moan escaping your mouth and you felt Chris smile against you. He pulled away and leaned his forehead against yours.

"I feel like if we keep doing this, then it's going to get out of hand. Especially if you keep making those noises" he chuckled and, in truth, you had to agree. If a simple kiss like that from Chris elicited a moan from you, there was no telling what else his mouth could elicit from you.

Nodding, you bit your lower lip in agreement. "You're right. So, I guess I'll see you on Sunday then?"

He leaned forward and kissed your cheek. "I can't wait."

Making your way back into your hotel room, you let out a soft squeal. It felt surreal, going on a date with Chris and getting to know him. It felt like you were in high school again, lusting over the popular boys. But this was real life; maybe it was because you hadn't been on a date in so many years, you forgot how things could feel.

~~~

The next morning you packed up early and headed back home, luckily missing most of the rush hour traffic. When you got home, you unpacked, did some laundry, and then set yourself down on the couch to go through the photos you had taken of Chris. It was usually part of your contract when people hired you for a shoot that you choose the best photos. In many cases, those who hired photographers would get the entire roll of film, but that wasn't one of your rules. You always picked out the best ones, even if they were candid shots.

A smile never left your face as you continued to go through all the film used for the shoot. Damn was Chis alluring in anything he wore. You had to stop yourself from drooling a few times. Your phone chimed, alerting you to a message. When you opened your phone, you smiled wide as you saw Chris' name appear on your phone.

Chris: I hope you made it home safe ;)

Y/N: I did! Thank you for asking

You knew he was in New York until tomorrow and then catching a flight back home from there. You kind of hoped he was coming home today so the two of you could have carpooled; having more time to get to know each other.

Chris: What time should we make it to the game on Sunday?

What time should we make it to the game on Sunday?

Y/N: I was thinking maybe if you wanted to head over to my place in the morning and then we can ride there together. I have reserved parking at the stadium

Chris: Well aren't you just a special one!

Y/N: I like to think so on certain days of the week haha

Chris: Alright, I'll give you that. I'll talk to you later. Have a great day Y/N

Y/N: You too Chris!

You were giddy the rest of the day after your little flirtatious texting with Chris. He brightened your mood easily with just a text, and hell if you didn't say you could get used to that.

As you opened your laptop back up, you continued to work long into the early evening. Yawning, you stretched your muscles, happy to be done with picking out the best photos and mailing them to GQ.

You decided to give Tom a call, letting him know you were bringing a guest to the game on Sunday. Your brother had his own suite at the stadium reserved for Gisele, the kids, and yourself.

His phone rang a few times before he answered. "Hey Y/N" he greeted you on the other end.

"Hello brother" you chimed back with a smile. "I just wanted to let you know I am bringing someone to the game with me on Sunday."