Chris Evans-Drinking

It had been a long and stressful week at work and you thanked your lucky stars it was Friday. You worked through the night most days this week, even causing a massive fight with your boyfriend Chris.

Pulling up to the bar, you made your way inside and spotted your coworker, a drink waiting just for you.

You and your friend drank the night away, forgetting about all of your problems at the office and back home; the music in the club putting you in the mood to dance.

By the time you made it back to your car, you weren't nearly as drunk as before; the dancing helped you work it off, but you were still a bit tipsy. Turning on your phone, you noticed a dozen missed calls and texts from Chris, wondering where you were.

Rolling your eyes, you put the key in the ignition and made your way back to his house where you lived; knowing he would most likely be angry with you.

Parking in the garage, you stumbled through the door; just happy you made it home safe. It wasn't the best idea to be drinking and driving, you knew that, but at least you made it home.

"Where have you been?" Chris demanded as you made your way into the house; Dodger running to greet you as you bent down to pet him, blatantly ignoring Chris. "I want an answer, goddamnit!"

Chris walked up to you, making a face in disgust as he got closer. "Were you at the bar? Did you seriously drive home drunk?" he barked his question.

Rolling your eyes, you walked away from him. All you wanted was a hot shower and to go to bed; his yelling giving you a headache.

"Don't you dare walk away from me!" his loud voice echoed in the house; Dodger racing up the stairs to get away from the yelling.

Turning around slowly, you crossed your arms over your chest. "Yes I was at the bar, and yes I drove home TIPSY, not drunk. Happy?"

"No I am not happy Y/N. Why would you do that! You could have gotten yourself hurt or killed. You could have killed someone else!" he shouted; his arms raising in the air waiting for you to speak.

"Yeah well, I had a pretty damn rough week, and you just made it worse by telling me I'm never home! I have a job too Chris and you sure as hell should know better than anyone that sometimes, our jobs keep us away from home" you hollered back, standing your ground.

Chris stilled as your words sunk in. He let out a sigh as he nodded his head, understanding where you were coming from.

"You're right. I'm sorry for getting upset about your job" he faintly responded.

"I'm sorry too, for driving home after drinking. It was stupid of me. Next time I'll call an Uber."

Chris chuckled at your response, "Or you could call me. If you need to go have a drink after work with friends, I'm more than willing to come pick your drunken ass up" he teased.

Moving forward, you took him into an embrace;his strong arms squeezing you back. Yousquealed in delight, Chris picking you up bridal style as he headed to thebedroom.