Chris Evans-Mistaken Revenge Part 3 of 5

Chris wrapped his arm around your lower back, pulling you closer to him as you both watched Brad stalking towards you. Your heart race rapidly in your chest, both from the feel of Chris holding you tight and the jealously that was obvious on Brad's face.

"Y/N, what a pleasant surprise. I didn't think I'd be seeing you again so soon" his voice was cheery but his body language told another story.

"Hello Brad" you replied with a smile. It felt good to see Brad become increasingly jealous as he looked Chris up and down; obviously the men were having a pissing contest and you were in the middle of it. You felt euphoric.

You noticed Brad concentrating on Chris' face as a sense of familiarity washed over him. "You look familiar" Brad spoke to Chris, cocking his head to the side as he gauged him up and down.

"Yeah, I get that a lot" came Chris' cool reply as you tried to stifle your giggle. You felt Chris grip your back tighter as you relished in his warmth. Deciding to take things a bit further, to make Brad really jealous, you lay your head on Chris' arm as you placed your hand on his chest lovingly.

"So...umm, Y/N, how have you been?" Brad asked as his eyes locked on with yours. In an instant, memories of all the great times you shared together came flooding back to you. You really thought the two of you would have been together forever and now your heart hurt from his breakup with you.

Trying as best you could, you managed another smile as you spoke to him. "Things have been really great Brad. I've been casually dating here and there."

He frowned at your admission and you knew you hit him where he hit you; in the heart. "Good, that's...that's good. Well, I guess I'll see you around." Brad leaned in, giving you a chaste kiss on the cheek before he stalked away from where he came from.

"That was interesting" Chris whispered into your ear; his breath tickling you as you held back a shiver.

Tilting your head towards him, you beamed a bright smile. "But it was oh so fun."

~~~

The two of you found a quiet booth in the corner of the club; making sure to sit closely together as to ensure Brad could see you two canoodling. Most of the time, Chris whispered jokes or dirty things into your ear to make you laugh uncontrollably. You had to admit, it definitely put you in a better mood. Just being around Chris in general was a breath of fresh air.

Each time Brad looked your way, Chris made sure to give you a tender kiss on your forehead, cheek or head and your heart fluttered each time. By the end of the night, you were wiped as Chris offered to give you a ride back to your apartment.

When you reached your apartment door, you turned to face Chris; nervously biting your lower lip. "Did you want to come in for a drink?" you anxiously asked as your rose your eyebrows awaiting for his reply.

Chris' hands were in his pockets as he shrugged. "Sure, why not."

You unlocked your door, opening it for Chris to enter first before you made your way inside. Once you shut your door Chris turned you around and had you pinned to your door; his lips claiming yours in a scorching kiss. He grasped your hands and splayed them over your head as his hips pinned you back; his erection evident as it pressed against your belly. His tongue trailed along your lower lip and you greedily opened your mouth, wanting to feel his tongue mix with your own. His tongue violated your mouth in the most delicious way as a moan left your mouth.

Chris seemed to come to his senses much faster than you did; your moan breaking apart your lips. He leaned his head against yours as his warm breath fanned across your flushed face. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but we should probably stop, before things get too heated."