Boston

Usually, you didn't care much for the holidays; it was stressful, your work hours demanding, and you didn't care all that much to see your family. But this year, this year was different. You had been dating Chris for about 10 months now, and he asked you to come to Boston with him for Christmas; meeting his family for the first time.

Naturally, you were nervous, but the Evans' clan made you feel welcomed and comfortable from the beginning. Chris showed you all around Boston, all his favorite places to visit when he was a kid, and you had to admit, it was pretty adorable to see his face light up when he showed you around.

You had been in Boston for two days now, another two days and it would be Christmas. You had a blast getting to know his family, baking cookies with his mom and sisters while the kids decorated them. For the first time in a long time, you felt a part of a family again.

"Babe, you awake" Chris' voice broke from your peaceful slumber making you groan out. "Baby" he tried again, rubbing his hand up and down your back.

Rising up to your elbows, you looked at the clock before slamming your head back onto the pillow. "It's three in the morning" you whined out.

Chris let out a deep chuckle, the bed shaking because of it. "Could you be happy here with me?" he questioned softly.

"I'm always happy with you Chris" you said, stifling a yawn.

"Well I'm glad you're always happy with me but that's not exactly what I meant babe" Chris urged as he tucked a lock of hair behind your ear. "I mean, could you be happy here with me, in Boston?"

"What?!" you shrieked out as quietly as possible, not wanting to wake up anybody else in the house. "You mean like, move out to Boston with you?"

Chris' eyes lowered to your lips before holding your gaze once more, nodding his head. "I know you've been talking about getting a new job, and I'm just sick of LA life. I miss my family, I want to be out here permanently. What do you say" he asked as he licked his lips, a wide and easy grin gracing his lips.

You weren't expecting this in the least, but it was a damn good offer. Finding a new job had been on your mind a lot, and you weren't all that close with your family back home so you wouldn't be missing out on too much.

Throwing your arms around his neck, you pulledhim in for a quick kiss. "Yes! Yes I could be happy here with you!" criedout; Chris raising his fist in the air in triumph before he tackled you backonto the bed; his lips attacking yours in the best way.