Chris Evans-Welcome Home

*Contains Smut

Chris was away filming and you had missed him dearly. No amount of Skype calls, phone calls, or texts could account for him physically being there with you; the amount of pleasure he could give you. Sure, his voice and words gave you pleasure while you had Skype sex, but damn, you would give anything for him to be there with you.

He was supposed to come home in two days and you couldn't wait. You made sure to take the next week off work, so when he did come home, he was all yours. After getting your nighttime routine done; shower, phone call with Chris, you headed to bed, only one more day ahead of you before you could see him again.

Before long, you were out like a light; work truly kicking your ass this past week. The last thing on your mind was Chris' perfectly chiseled face; his sharp jaw line before falling into a dreamless sleep.

You must have been dreaming about some wild sex; the kind where you felt an impending orgasm looming before jolting awake; the television screen illuminating your room. Your blankets were removed from your body; your eyes going wide as you saw Chris situated between your legs, his warm tongue circling your clit.

"CHRIS!!" you squealed when your mind finally caught up with reality. His mouth detached from your clit, a wide grin gracing those perfectly plush lips of his.

"I'm home baby" he rasped out before shimmying up your body; his lips attaching to your own as you tasted your juiciness on his lips. You thanked your lucky stars you decided to sleep in the nude tonight; for once it came in handy.

"Welcome home babe" you said between kisses as things instantly became more heated.

In the blink of an eye, Chris had removed the remaining of his clothes as he lined himself up at your folds; teasing your slit as you nibbled on your lower lip. In one quick thrust, Chris was seated inside you. You welcomed the fullness of him as he gave you a minute to adjust.

Giving him a quick nod, he started to slowly thrust into you, your lips connecting in another heated kiss as your tongues danced together. As much as you just wanted to have sex with Chris, you wanted it rough and hard.

Hitching your leg over his back, you flipped the both of you over so you were on top; a wicked grin passing your lips. Pulling your hips up, his cock exited you as you rolled over. Getting up on your hands and knees, you wiggled your eyebrows towards Chris and he knew just what you wanted.

He got up behind you, lining himself back up before plunging deep into your core. "FUCK" you screamed out, pain mixing with pleasure as you eagerly welcomed it. At this angle, he hit you so deep, but in just the right way.

Chris slapped your ass and you yelped out in surprise. You always loved when he was a bit rough in bed. Your skin slapping together along with your moans filled the silenced room; your ass pulsating from his slap.

Soon, you felt your walls start to tighten as your hands gripped your headboard for support. Chris reached around your front, his fingers teasing your clit mercilessly. "FuckfuckfuckfuckFUCK!!!!" you screamed out as your orgasm blasted through your body; your breath hitching in your throat. Your vision faded to black as your body convulsed from such a shocking high; Chris slowing his rhythm to help you ride it out.

As your body started to calm, Chris' thrusting picked up, your ass backing up and meeting each of his thrusts. "Fuck baby you feel so good. I've missed your tight pussy around my cock." His words edging you on towards another orgasm. You had never been with another man whose words alone could practically make you cum.

Chris' grip on your hips tightened as you felt your walls start to convulse. "I'm....I'm so fucking close Chris" you panted out as you reached around you to cup his balls. This time, you didn't even need his fingers on your sensitive clit; his cock alone sent you over the edge at the same time his seed filled you up.

Your screams mixed with Chris' groans echoed throughout the room; your bodies slick with sweat as you tried to calm your breathing; Chris' breath fanning at your sweaty back.

Chris pulled out of you, a whimper escaping your throat at feeling empty as he rolled over next to you. Your eyes locked onto his as a sly smirk graced your lips. "That was some hell of a welcome home" you breathed out.

Chris smiled as his eyes and nose crinklingtogether. "I had to give my girl awelcome home present now didn't I?" f~@>Μb%