Pushing Buttons

*Smut

"Stop that," Chris giggled as you poked his side that morning while he cooked breakfast for the two of you. You loved that he was finally home from filming back to back Avengers movies and he would be home for a good few months before he had to leave and do anything else.

You didn't mind your alone time, and it was true what everyone says; absence makes the heart grow fonder. But today you were in a playful mood; you kind of wanted to push his buttons.

"No," you chuckled back as you began to tickle his ribs, causing him to drop the spatula into the batch of eggs he was working on.

"Now you don't get any eggs," he teased back.

Later that afternoon, Chris had some emails from his manager he needed to read and reply to. He went into the home office while you began to make funny faces at through the glass doors. Every time he looked up, he would smile or laugh before going back to his laptop in front of him.

By now you had given up as you went and took Dodger for a walk. It was a beautiful sunny day and not too hot so you took him to the dog park in the neighborhood and let him have his fun. There, he found his usual friend and the two of them chased each other back and forth.

It made you happy to see Dodger playing around and having fun. But at the same time, you just wanted to be back home and spending time with Chris.

After nearly an hour, you rounded up the pup and headed back home; only to see Chris still working away in the office; a devious plan coming to mind.

Racing up the stairs, you changed into a bathing suit before standing in front of his glass office doors once again. When he finally saw you standing there, you pulled the cups of your bathing suit down and flashed him; a sinful smile on your face. His mouth dropped open and you blew him a kiss as you walked away and out towards the pool.

Heading to the deep end you dove in, loving the feel of the water cooling down your body. When you emerged onto the surface you saw the patio door opening; Chris stepping out with a beer in his hand.

"Are you finally done with work?" you asked as you waded in the deep end of the pool.

"I'm all done for the day," he remarked with a grin as he sat down at the edge of the pool, dipping his feet and legs into it.

You swam to the shallow end and walked up the steps before squatting behind him, placing your arms around his neck; your chest to his back. "Now you're all wet," you giggled as you kissed up and down his neck, making him moan. "But you know what would be better?"

You didn't give him any time to answer as you leaned your body forward, making him fall into the pool with you on his back.

Since you were expecting what was to happen, you didn't go under the water; but Chris did. He emerged from the water, wiping his eyes as he gave you a playful look.

"That does it!" he said as he wrapped his arms around your torso and flung you into the air. You squealed with joy as he tossed you around the pool.

~~~

Later that night you had a towel wrapped around your body as you came out of the bathroom having just finished your shower; Chris had showered right before you.

As you walked into the room you saw it was pitch black, which was weird seeing as you kept the lights on before you went into the shower.

Not thinking much of it, you walked slowly over to the light switch, not wanting to trip over anything. But you didn't make it far as you felt an arm wrap around your waist and a hand clamping across your mouth just as you were about to scream.