Christmas Cookies

*Contains Smut

Christmas spirit was thriving in your house as you began to bake some cookies. It was the day before Christmas Eve and you had a lot of baked goods to prepare for Lisa's house the following day. You were wearing a pair of loose sweat shorts and a t-shirt, and even though you lived in Boston with your boyfriend Chris, it was extremely warm in the house with both ovens on.

Chris was out doing some very last minute Christmas shopping, leaving you alone to do the baking. But you didn't mind it. It was one of your favorite things to do for the Holidays; bake cookies. Mariah Carey's 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' came on the radio and you began to sway your hips to the song, stirring the dough.

I don't want a lot for Christmas

There's just one thing I need

I don't care about the presents

Underneath the Christmas tree

I just want you for my own

More than you could ever know

Make my wish come tru

All I want for Christmas is you

You sang to the song, continuing to sway your hips before you felt a pair of hands wrap around your waist, causing you to yelp in surprise. "Fuck Chris, you scared me!"

His soft voice rang in your ears, "I love it when I come home to find you dancing." His hands wandered to your ass, giving it a tight squeeze.

Turning around, you took his wrists in your hands. "Keep your hands to yourself or I'm taking back your gift," you threatened, but your eyes said something else. A sly smile danced across your lips as Chris leaned down to capture them with his own.

The kiss took your breath away as you wrapped your hands behind his neck. You pulled him closer; Chris jutting his hips towards you, eliciting a moan from your throat.

You pulled away from the kiss, getting lose in his blue eyes. "You're distracting me from baking cookies," you teased, running your hand through his locks. A fire ignited in his own eyes as you felt his hand travel from your chest, all the way down to your shorts.

"We don't want any distractions now do we?" he rasped in your ear as his hand cupped your core. Your body was on fire, tingles shooting throughout your veins at how good his touch felt.

"No," you merely whispered. "We don't need any distractions." It was at that moment that his hands slipped into the waistband of your shorts and panties. "Chris," you cried out as you felt his fingertips reach your clit. He began to use agonizingly slow circles, torturing you a bit.

"You're so wet already baby and I've barely touched you."

A light chuckle escaped our lips. "What can I say, baking turns me on," you teased.

His eyes grew dark at your words and before you knew it, he picked you up off the ground and carried you to the dining room table. He sat you down and made quick work of getting his pants off, shoving them down his legs before pulling your own shorts and panties down.

"Baking Y/N? Really?"

You gripped his cock, pumping him in your hand as his head rolled back. Lining him up at your entrance, his eyes latched onto yours. With one quick thrust, he was sheathed inside of you; both of you moaning in pleasure at the feeling.

As his dark eyes were still connected with yours, he began to thrust harshly into you; just the way you like it. The rough feeling of the table was digging into your back but you didn't mind at all. You loved the way he filled you up, making you feel full. "Yes," you panted as his thrusts became rough.

"You love my cock don't you baby," his words echoed in your ears.

"Faster," you begged. He gripped your ankles in his hands and threw your legs over his shoulders; the angle hitting you in your g-spot. "YES! I'm close baby!"

Chris placed his thumb at your clit, rubbing delicious circles as you felt your walls begin to tighten. "Come for me baby," Chris demanded.

You came at his words alone, your orgasm shattering you into oblivion as your inner walls began to spasm around him. Your eyes clenched shut as you screamed out his name. His hips began to falter and after a few more thrusts, he stilled.

Your breathing was ragged, as was his as youfelt him pull out of you. A whimperescaped your mouth at the loss of his touch. Chris grabbed a warm cloth and cleaned the two of you up before hehelped you off the table, just as the oven timer began to go off.