Chris' Helping Hands

*Contains Smut

"I don't know about this," you said with worry, sitting in the front seat of Scott's car as you nervously chewed on your lower lip.

Scott turned to face you, a scoff coming out of his mouth. "I don't get why you are so worried about this Y/N," he spoke with a laugh. "It's not like I'm bringing you to a strangers house. It's Chris...my brother."

"It's not that Scott, it's just....ugh," you gave up trying to even explain what was going through your head.

Scott had been your best friend ever since high school when you moved to Sudbury to live with your aunt after your parents passed away. You had no siblings and no other family. Scott immediately took you under his wing when you met him during your very first class at school your freshman year.

That first day of school you were going to take the bus home, but Scott wouldn't let you. Instead, he said his older brother Chris would give you a ride home. At the time, Chris was a Junior in high school and he had no qualms with bringing his brothers new friend home. In fact, ever since that day, Chris picked you up and took you home each day. And ever since that first day of meeting Chris, you knew you were head over heels for him.

You weren't a fangirl or anything like that ever since Chris became famous. No, he meant much more to you than that since you had known him before fame. The only thing that truly sucked about the whole ordeal, is that he treated you like a sister.

Looking down at your left leg in a full cast from your feet to above your knee, you scolded yourself; it was the whole reason you were in this predicament.

Being clumsy was just a way of life for you, and you tripped down a set of stairs at work; not watching where you were going. It ended up in a break in your leg that made you have to be in a cast for at least six to eight weeks.

Luckily since it happened at work, it was fully covered and you were able to take time off with your short term disability. The only problem with this whole ordeal? You had to have someone care for you as your apartment didn't have an elevator and you had nobody to help you up and down the stairs, let alone help you get around your apartment.

Once you graduated from school, your aunt had retired and moved to Texas, so you had been on your own since then. Scott had been helping care for you while he was home visiting his family and you stayed at his mom's house with him. But now he had to go back to Los Angeles for work and Chris offered to help you out since he was take a break from filming for the moment.

As much as you told him he didn't have to look after you, he wouldn't take no for an answer; and that's how you found yourself, nervous as a scared kitten, as Scott drove you to Chris' house.

~~~

The moment Scott hugged you goodbye and left you alone with Chris, your nerves really started to kick in. It wasn't that you were nervous about being around Chris; it was the fact of what it entailed to care for you. Since your cast came just above your knee, you have much difficulty bending and doing basic tasks such as getting dressed. With Scott, it was easy because he was an openly gay man, so it wasn't awkward when he helped you change or bathe.

But now, it was Chris; your crush of many years that was going to help you do these tasks.

"I really do appreciate you helping me out like this Chris," your voice was soft as the two of you ate dinner on the couch that first night while watching Monday Night Football.

He turned to you, giving you that award winning pearly white smile. "It's not trouble at all Y/N. I'm glad I could help."

Your nervousness had calmed a bit while the two of you talked and watched football that night. When it was nearing midnight, Chris helped you up the stairs and to the guest bedroom.