Chris Evans-Press Tour Distraction

*Contains Smut

London was just as beautiful as you had ever dreamed it would be. Being on the press tour for Captain America Civil War was pretty damn exciting too. You were here with Chris Evans, your boyfriend of two years as he begged you to come on the press tour this time. He didn't have to do too much begging to coerce you into coming. It was an easy way to travel the world you figured. Also, because he hired you as his PA for the press tour, Marvel paid for it all. Not too shabby!

Sebastian Stan had been a great friend of yours ever since you moved to New York when you were 21; that was how you met Chris. You were on set with Seb one day as he introduced the two of you, and it was all history from there. You guys exchanged phone numbers, talked non-stop, and soon enough, you fell head over heels for the guy. Life was pretty perfect.

This was the 8th day of the press tour and all the flying, interviews, and press conferences were taking its toll on Chris. You had been with him long enough to see the signs of his pending anxiety and just plain sleep deprivation. You waited off to the side as Chris, Sebastian, and Anthony Mackie was doing an interview together; it was technically the 4th interview of that day and there was still another half dozen to go. Just looking at Chris, you knew it was all getting to him, so you forged an idea in your brain to give him a little distraction.

"Hey babe" Chris said with a frustrated sigh, "I have about an hour break before the next interview." You reached for his hands and gave him a loving and understanding look. You hated seeing him this way, but he had to do it. He didn't hate this part of his job at all, he does it for the fans that he loves so much. It just wears him down and sometimes certain questions spike his anxiety. You had seen the certain ticks he was doing while in the interview to hide his anxiety.

"Come with me" you said to him as you gave him a sultry look. You walked with him across the hall and into the bathroom. Once inside, you locked the door and scanned the room. It wasn't a restroom for multiple people; instead, it was a one person bathroom that was very nice looking. It even had a curved sofa pushed against one corner.

Turning back to face Chris, he gave you a curious glance. Licking your lips, you leaned up on your tip toes to his ear as you whispered "I think you need a distraction." As the words left your lips, Chris growled hungrily as he furiously captured your lips with his. His hand gripped the back of your head eagerly pushing you closer. Your hands trailed from his neck, down his toned torso until you palmed his straining erection. "Fuck" Chris rasped out, his hot breath fanning your face. You quickly and expertly undo his belt followed by the button and zipper of his jeans. Grabbing both his jeans and boxer briefs, you yank them down to his feet as his erection stands proud.

Wasting no time, you drop to your knees as you grip his base, licking a long strip up to his tip. Chris' hands wrap into your hair as your tongue swirls his pre-cum around his head. "MMmmm fuck yes" he husks out. Opening your mouth wide, you take him as deep as you can and hollow out your cheeks. Chris can't help but jerk his hips forward a little bit as you move back and forth, your tongue teasing his underside. You hum around his thick cock and he all but loses it, removing himself from you. "Not like this baby girl. I want to cum inside your pretty pussy."

Raising up to your feet he greedily captures your lips with his as he maneuvers you towards the sink. His hands grip your hips as he spins you around so you are facing the mirror, your back to his chest. You lean your head back to rest on his shoulder as his hands roam your front, kneading your breasts through your bra and shirt. Arching your back into him you can feel his erection pressing into your back and you want him desperately. "Fuck me Chris...I need you so bad" you moan out as your eyes close; his hands skimming down to your skirt. He reaches underneath your skirt and into your panties where you are dripping with arousal. "Such a good girl Y/N, already soaking wet for me" he purred as he lifted your skirt up and moved your panties to the side.

Lining himself up, he teased your slit with his tip before he thrusted into you with one quick snap of his hips. Your eyes watched his in the mirror as he pounded into you from behind. Knowing you wouldn't be able to contain your moaning, Chris' hand came up to cover your mouth. The only noises throughout the quiet bathroom was the sound of your skin and his slapping, along with your heavy breathing. Chris knew when you were close so his other hand went to you clit and applied the right amount of pleasure and it instantly sent you over the edge. Eyes never leaving his on the mirror, he gave a few more thrusts and you felt him become still behind you, buried deep as his hot seed filled your wet pussy.

He released his hand from your mouth as you bothcame down from your high together, both trying to catch your breath. "I'm so happy you came on this press tourbaby" Chris lightly chuckled out as he pulled out of you. Turning around, you gave him a deeppassionate kiss, dominating his lips. "Me too."