Chris Evans-Comic Con Fun

*Contains Smut

It was your second Comic Con, and it was the first time you were finally getting a chance to get your picture taken with Chris Evans. The first time around, you were too broke, only being able to afford an autograph, but at least you got to meet him still.

This time, you saved up for many months, getting VIP access to everything; panel, photo ops, and autographs. You had been a big fan of Chris' work for years, but you were more than a fan in your eyes. You admired him for all he stood for. He stood up for many great causes that you firmly believed in yourself, and you loved that he was a Disney and NASA nerd.

You were filled with jitters Saturday morning when you woke up in your hotel room, quickly showering and getting your best outfit together. You applied a little bit of makeup and headed on down to the Con.

There were people everywhere! You began to walk around, killing some time before having to go to the panel. Some of the people dressed up in cosplay were amazing; all the detail to their outfits, you were rather envious.

This year they incorporated something a bit different to the VIP passes, which naturally, made the passes cost that much more. Instead of selling as many regular passes for photos as they could, they limited them, so that those who had VIP passes weren't so rushed. You were ecstatic when you heard about it, but kind of nervous as you didn't know if you would become a bumbling idiot in front of him.

The panel was hilarious because Anthony Mackie was also there. He seemed to always ease any tension between the rest of the cast, especially from those fan questions that you thought were rather inappropriate. You never understood how 'fans' could ask such personal and unsuitable questions about their private lives.

Once the panel was done, you quickly got in line for the VIP access for photo ops. There were many different kinds of photo ops to choose from, but you deemed that a photo of you and Chris together was all you wanted.

They kept the curtain closed so nobody in line could peak around and see what was happening; you were so grateful for that. You began to fidget, swaying back and forth on your legs as your hands twiddled with your VIP pass. Nervous was a complete understatement at how you felt right now.

"Next," you heard one of the workers call and you took a deep breath, trying to calm your nerves as best you could. Opening the curtain, you saw Chris standing there, his hands clapping, his arms swinging wide as he waited for the next person; you.

He was wearing a white muscle tank, with a blue flannel shirt over it; the top few buttons undone as his delicious clavicle tattoo was displayed for all to see, making your mouth water. Chris looked up, locking eyes with you and his arms stilled, a large bright smile appearing on his lips.

"It's you," he mused as you walked closer to him. His words caught you off guard, confusion evident on your face.

"I'm sorry?" you questioned, your voice high pitched.

"You were here last year weren't you?" You couldn't believe what he was saying. Yes, you were here last year, but you only managed to spend about 10 seconds with him during the autograph op; you weren't even sure if you remembered to speak during that moment.

"I, yeah, I was here last year," you acknowledged. There was something about him, the way he was smiling at you that made your nerves float away. You began to relax as the two of you began to talk; Chris waving off the worker as he showed them you had VIP access.

Turns out, Chris confessed that last year when he saw you, you immediately took his breath away. You weren't sure if he was just saying that to get laid, or what, but the more he talked, the less you thought so. He remembered how your hair was, as it was a different color than what it was now, and even what shirt you were wearing. To some, it might have sounded creepy, but not to you; there was a genuine way about him when he spoke.