Poke War

The warm pool water felt wonderful on your skin; the slightly cooler weather of California was really throwing you off. As you swam back and forth, getting some much needed laps in, you noticed Dodger was playing around in the grass, chasing his own tail.

A small laughter bubbled from your throat as you watched him happily play around, but you noticed something was missing; someone to be exact.

Swimming to the edge of the pool, you turned on your phone and groaned. It was a little after 4pm, and Chris was supposed to be out here with you by now. At 3pm was when you came into the pool, Chris saying he would join you in a mere 15 minutes. You knew he was reading a script, but that was what he had been doing all weekend long.

Frustrated, you decided to get out of the pool and go find him yourself. Wrapping a towel around your dripping body, you wandered into the house, and marched straight into his office. Standing in the doorway, you folded your arms across your chest as you watched him studying his script.

"Ahem" you said clearing your throat to get his attention. Chris' head snapped up in your direction. He gave you a quick smile before gazing back down at his script. Not even a "hello" or "hey baby." That was it, you were going to make sure he got out and had some fun today!

Marching towards his desk, you gave him a poke on his shoulder. Nothing. He acted as if you weren't even there. You decided to poke him again, this time on his back. Yet again, nothing. Letting out a sigh of frustration, a devious smile splayed across your face as you knew just what to do. You gave him one more poke, this time right in his ribs and it startled him as he gave a slight jump.

"Poke me once more and we'll see what happens" he declared, a tight smile on his face.

"Oh come on Chris, you said you would come out and join me for a swim 45 minutes ago! Babe, you've been cooped up inside reading scripts all weekend. A few hours in the sun won't hurt you. Hell, it will be good for you!" you exclaimed, just wanting some fun with your boyfriend is all.

"I know sweetheart, and I'm sorry. Just a few more minutes and I'll come join you, I promise" he said as his eyes were glued to his papers.

Your devilish grin appeared back on your face, not wanting to let this go. As you got a little closer to him, you poked him right in the ribs again, knowing it was where he was most ticklish.

He put his script down on the desk before turning to you. "Do. Not. Tempt. Me." he enunciated each word, as if it was a dare.

You took your lower lip into your mouth as you gave him a quick nod; your stubborn self was so not going to let this go. Giving him a few minutes to get back to his script, you did another sneak attack, poking him on the other side of his ribs this time.

He threw his script on the desk as he hastily backed his chair away, "Alright, that's it!" he barked out, a giant grin on his face as he stalked toward you.

"NOOO!!!!" you squealed as you ran out of the office, dropping your towel along the way. You knew exactly what he was going to do, and to be honest, that's why you kept pushing his buttons.

"Get your pretty little ass back here" his voice sounded loud behind you as you tried to outrun him. But alas, it didn't work and he soon caught up to you, scooping you up over his shoulders as you shrieked.

Chris gave you a poke back right in your side, a squeal escaping your mouth. "How does that feel huh?" he asked as he gave you another poke. "Is this what you wanted?"

You tried to squirm from his grip, but lets face it, there was no getting out of his grip. Chris bounded down the stairs with you still hoisted over his shoulder as he kept poking you back.

Chris dropped you down onto the couch, his body hovering over yours, not letting you go. His eyes bore into yours, and they were almost pitch black with lust. You licked your lips in anticipation, waiting for his next move. You didn't have to wait long as his long fingers traced delicately down your legs, gripped your feet and started to tickle them.

"Nooo!!! Stop...Chris!!!" you laughed out, your face becoming red from laughing so hard. Leave it to Chris to take your kink and use it against you like this. The damn man found out your tickle kink almost immediately and he loved using it against you, but hell, you couldn't complain.

His fingers stopped their ministrations, letting you calm your breathing as he trailed his fingers back up your legs. Once his hands stopped at your inner thighs, he started to dig in and tickle some more. Your back lurched off the couch; your stomach tightening from all the giggling. You couldn't even beg him to stop at this point; you were so out of breath.

Chris' eyes locked on yours, a sultry smile appearing on his perfectly shaped pink lips. Your chest was heaving from his onslaught; trying to calm your breathing in case there was more. He bent down to capture your lips with his in a searing kiss; your hands caressing his head, tugging on his strands of hair causing him to moan into your mouth.

The kiss was heated to say the least, but it soon ended when he started to tickle your sides; your most ticklish area. "Aaaaghhhhh!!!" you screamed out as you thrashed around on the couch. Chris stilled his fingers after a few more seconds of this tortuous pleasure.

"Are you ready for me to come join you in the pool?" he growled out. Your face was on fire from all his tickling, and you were damn turned on now. Some fun in the pool is just what you needed with him.

"Yes please" you cooed out as he held out his handfor you to take, helping you off the couch.