Be Our Guest

You pulled into the Disneyland parking lot and turned off your car. It was a Wednesday morning in February. You were bored, having the week off work and decided to go to Disneyland today, seeing as the weather was nice and cooperating. It was worth it for you too because you had Disney Signature Plus Passport. The pass included admission to the park every day of the year and also included the Disney MaxPass feature which let you bypass all the lines on the biggest and best rides in the park.

Getting out of your car, you locked up and placed your Minnie ears atop your head. You loved Disney and your family and friends always made fun of how much you were obsessed. You always shrugged it off your shoulders; it was better to love something than have a life of misery you always told yourself.

Making your way to the gates you showed the worker your pass and headed inside. As expected, the park wasn't too busy, at least not yet. Kids still had school and it was too early for Spring Break. But give it around lunchtime and the park would soon increase with guests.

Your stomach grumbled and you headed to Frontierland to go to your favorite breakfast spot, River Belle Terrace. While there you ordered the Mickey Mouse pancakes as you sat at a booth and people watched. It was your favorite thing to do while at Disneyland; to watch all the guests and see all the souvenirs they carried with them. The funniest ones were those that had never been to Disneyland as they oohed and awed at every single sight they passed.

As you finished your breakfast, your phone rang. Digging through your crossbody purse you saw that your sister was calling you. "Yellow?" you answered in a sarcastic tone, just knowing how this conversation was going to go.

"You're off work this week right? Lets go to the beach today!" your sister exclaimed on the other end of the line. You groaned inwardly, afraid to let her know where you were.

"Ahh, I can't today. Busy. Sorry," you rushed out as you took a sip of your coffee. Your sister let out a sigh and you knew she was mad. As of right now, she didn't have a job, only a rich boyfriend who catered to her every need and want.

"I'm bored though! What could you possibly be doing on your day off?"

Now you were angry. Angry that she sat around on her ass all day, being pampered and not having to work as she was catered to hand and foot. "If you must know, I'm at Disneyland."

She erupted in laughter so loud you had to tear the phone away from your ear from fear of going deaf. "Are you serious? With who?"

"Myself" you replied nonchalantly as you got off the stool and headed out to enjoy the fresh air.

"You went to Disneyland by yourself? Are you serious Y/N? You are so weird."

"Gee, thanks. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to go meet Belle. BYE!" you seethed as you hung up the phone. Why could nobody understand your love of Disney? It wasn't that hard!

You walked around the park a bit more, settling your stomach as you went into a few shops and looked around. You came upon a store that sold a bunch of Marvel merchandise and squealed when you saw the Mickey Mouse ears that had Captain America's shields imprinted on them. You had to buy them, without a doubt. You loved Marvel movies and Captain America was your favorite!

After buying the ears, you walked back out to the street and took a selfie; uploading it to Twitter with the caption 'Got me some Cap ears. Now time for the rides!'

After spending the rest of the morning on rides, you decided to give yourself a break as you sat on a park bench. Opening up Twitter, you received a bunch of 'likes' and a few 'retweets' on your post. As you scrolled through your feed, your eyes widened when you saw a post from Chris Evans.