The Actor and The Photographer Part 2

The day went much more smoothly than you had imagined it to. Photographing celebrities was always a big risk; you didn't know how they were going to act. But Chris delighted you in more ways than you fancied. He was downright beautiful, and he was very charismatic and funny. Overall, you were happy with the day.

"That's a wrap" you called after snapping one last picture of Chris. "Thank you everybody for your hard work today."

Glancing up, you saw that Chris gave you a smirk before walking behind the partisan to undress from his photoshoot clothing and back to his regular attire. You felt the blush creep up from your neck and to your face. 'Get a grip Y/N, he's just a regular guy' you scolded yourself for getting embarrassed and shy all of a sudden. You had worked dozens of jobs photographing various amounts of celebrities and athletes, and never, not once, did you get flustered. 'What are you doing to me Chris Evans' you chided silently in your mind as you took your camera off the tripod, exploring the pictures you took of him.

"Can I see them?" Chris' voice broke through your concentration; your heart skipping pleasantly at his voice.

"For sure, take a look" you smiled as you handed over your camera. At first, you looked at the pictures of him as he scrolled through, but you soon caught yourself staring at his expression. A warm smile lit his face; his eyes and nose crinkling as small bursts of laughter left his mouth.

After realizing you had fawned over this man long enough, you left his side to start packing up the rest of your bag.

Your camera came into view, Chris holding out to you. "You're really talented. You've got a great creative eye" he stated with a smile as you took the camera from him.

"Thanks" you replied as you packed it into your bag. "It started out as a hobby but then it became so much more than that. It's my passion."

Chris looked at you adoringly, as if hearing you speak was the most beautiful thing he heard. Your face started to heat up again from his gaze but you couldn't tear your eyes away from him.

He cleared his throat before speaking, "So, the umm, the game on Sunday. Do you think maybe I could get your number so we can work out the details?"

"Yes, of course! That would probably be beneficial huh?" you nervously laughed as you took your phone out, unlocked it, and handed it over to him. He put his number into your phone and then texted himself so he had yours.

"Are you heading home right now?" he asked, putting his phone is his pocket and helping you with your bags.

"That I am" you grunted as you hauled a large bag over your shoulder. "Although, I should probably stay here overnight and just head home tomorrow morning."

Chris stilled his movements, giving you a curious glance making you cock your head in wonder. "What?" you giggled out as you moved past him.

"I just assumed you lived here in New York."

Now it was your time to pause. You turned around, giving him a wide grin as you shook your head. "No silly. I live in Brookline in Massachusetts. It's about a ten minute drive from Tom and Gisele's house. That way I'm closer to the kids and can see them more often."

"No shit" Chris said with a gruff laugh, shaking his own head at his assumptions. "I guess you can say we are neighbors then."

"And why is that?" You weren't into celebrity gossip and you didn't pay attention to things such as where everyone lived, so it came as a bit of shock to you when Chris told you that you two were neighbors.