His Princess

* Contains Smut

Chris was currently on set, working on his new limited series TV show "Defending Jacob". Luckily, it was filming locally so the two of you got to keep living in his house just outside of Boston.

It was finally Friday and you were exhausted from a long week of work.

As you pulled into the garage, you shut the car off and went inside to greet a very happy Dodger.

"Hey Bubba! I missed you today," you coed as you knelt down to give him kisses. "You gotta go potty bud?" Dodger yelped out a bark and wiggled his butt; giving you your answer.

After you let him out to do his business, you made your way into the kitchen and saw a new vase with your favorite flowers sitting on the counter. With a grin, you picked up the piece of paper next to it.

Y/N,

I'll be stuck at work doing a night shoot. There is a bottle of wine in the fridge and your favorite bubble bath in the bathroom. Relax in the tub tonight and I'll see you when you wake up. I love you beautiful.

Chris

Your heart swelled as you read the note. Naturally he could have just sent you a text knowing he would be doing a night shoot, but your relationship was more than that. Chris was a die-hard romantic and that, along with many other things, is why you fell in love with him so quickly.

Grabbing the wine and a glass, you headed to the bathroom and got your bath ready. Immediately, your shoulders relaxed just smelling the sweet smell waft throughout the room.

Half a bottle of wine later, you decided you were relaxed, and rather pruney enough to get out of the bath.

Placing your robe over your now relaxed body, you got ready for bed. As you passed by your dresser, an idea popped into your mind. Opening your 'special' drawer, you pulled out a specific nightie. It was a light pink baby doll lingerie set with matching lace boy short panties.

Smirking, you pulled it on and got comfortable in bed with a glass of wine, your favorite book and of course, Dodger.

The last thing you remember before falling asleep was thinking about seeing Chris in the morning.

"Mmmmm," you moaned in pleasure. "That feels good." Damn this is a good dream you thought to yourself. It was only when you felt a slight nip at your inner thigh that you woke up.

With the light glow of the television, you saw Chris nestled between your thighs; his wet hot mouth at your core.

"Chris," you mewled, tangling your fingers through his lush brown locks. He gave your clit and open mouth kiss, making you gasp before he trailed up your body.

His fingers played with the hem of your nightie. "What's this sweetheart?" he asked in a low growl, tugging your negligee. "Does my baby girl want something special tonight?"

You knew the second he saw you wearing your outfit he would know what kind of mood you would be in.

"Yes daddy," you pleaded as your lock eyes with his. There was barely a hint of blue to them; instead they were darkened with lust.

His lips met yours in a searing kiss; your legs wrapping around his torso. You felt his cock already hard as you pushed your hips to meet his. Chris' tongue traced your lower lip and you eagerly opened your mouth to him. As your tongues massaged one another, his hips bucked into yours; Chris swallowed your whine. He nibbled your lip gently before letting go; the both of you needed air.

"Have you been a good girl for your daddy tonight?" Chris husked out as he began to kiss your neck. You angled your head to grant him better access.

"Mmmm...yes daddy," you breathed out. "I took the wine into the bath and relaxed just like you asked of me."

Chris chuckled into your neck as his fingers trailed down your quivering body and into your panties. Your breath hitched and your back arched as his fingers teased your wet core.

"Looks like my princess deserves a reward then," Chris spoke hungrily as he plunged one of his thick digits into your dripping pussy.

"Yes," you purred, loving that he called you his princess. Chris began to slowly stretch you before adding another finger; his tongue and mouth tracing down your neck to your chest.

Your hands went to reach for the end of your nightie, but his free hand quickly stopped you. "No princess. Leave this on tonight. You look like such a good girl when you wear this." Your body flushed at his words and you nodded your head quickly.

He slowly pulled your panties down your legs and then placed tender kisses up your thighs before finally getting to your reward. Chris looked at you longingly before placing his mouth to your aching nub. Muttering incoherently, your fingers fisted the bedsheets. His tongue swirled around your button; your legs shaking.

"More please daddy," you begged, needing to feel more of him. Chris obeyed your pleas; his fingers diving back into your pussy. Curling his fingers, he hit your sweet spot and your body began to feel on fire with pleasure. "Yes daddy...right there...don't stop don't stop don't STOP," you screamed the last word as a toe curling orgasm rippled through your body; eyes clenching shut.

Your heart was finally beginning to calm for your high; your breathing regulating. Opening your eyes you noticed Chris had already stripped of his clothes. "What do you want tonight princess? Do you want me to be on top, or you?"

"I want to be on top daddy," you responded, fluttering your eyelashes. Chris smiled as he leaned down, giving you a chaste kiss before softly rolling you over so you were on top, straddling his thighs.

Placing your hands at his chest, you raked your nails across his naked torso, feeling his body shudder beneath you. Leaning down you kissed each of his nipples. Grasping his cock, you lined him up at your entrance before slowly sinking down on him; your moans of pleasure mixing with Chris'.

Chris placed his hands at your hips, squeezing gently. "Fuck princess you feel so good," he praised.

Gradually you began to gyrate your hips, reveling in the feeling of being stretched by his large cock. With your hands at his chest, you started to lift yourself up before sinking back down on him again. It was something you loved to do to Chris; going slow just to tease him.

It wasn't long before you started really riding him; your breasts bouncing underneath your negligee; Chris' eyes watching them intently. Taking your hands off his chest, you placed them on the back of his thighs, leaning your body back so you could watch his cock disappear into your pussy.

"You like that princess?" Chris drawled out. Your eyes snapped to him; your body heated from his intense gaze. "You like watching my dick disappear into your sweet little pussy?" Feeling bashful, you bit your lower lip and nodded your answer.

Chris loved seeing you look so coy as you rode him. He took his thumb and pressed it onto your pebble, making you cry out. His hips began to thrust upwards into you, in the perfect rhythm as you soon felt another orgasm begin. Fire began to pool in your abdomen, your legs getting shaky. With Chris' thumb working at your clit, and his hips thrusting in time with yours, the two of you reached your peak together. Time slowed and your body froze, Chris' name falling from your lips in pure bliss before you dissolved into a heap on top of him.

You felt his cock twitch inside of you, coating your walls with his warm seed. He wrapped his arms around you, holding you close to him as you both regained your breathing.

Rolling off of Chris, you cuddled into his side feeling exhausted in bliss. "I thought you weren't getting home until the morning?"

He gave you a kiss on your temple. "We were supposed to shoot for much longer, but I nailed all my lines the first time around so I could get home earlier for you." You leaned up to give him a kiss on the lips. "And fuck am I glad I came home early," he stated with a chuckle.