A Break From Us

Two of the best years of your life had gone by, in what seemed like, in a blink of an eye; all because of your boyfriend Chris. The two of you met through a mutual friend, Tom Hiddleston. Well, Tom was your best friend to be exact.

It was on the set of The Avengers that you first met Chris, but it wasn't until he was filming The Avengers: Infinity War that things started to get heat up. He finally had the courage to ask you on a date and after contemplating for weeks, you finally agreed. It wasn't that you weren't attracted to him, or that you didn't like his personality. No, it was that he was a celebrity and you know how it was to be close to them in the public.

For years the media and public thought you and Tom were dating, and it took a toll on you; not wanting to even be in public with him anymore because of all the camera light flashes and questions. But you eventually got over that, and it was Tom who even encouraged you to go on a date with Chris, telling you how perfect he was for you. In the end, your best friend was right; you and Chris going two years strong together.

"Good morning handsome," you said, giving Chris a light smack to his boxer clad butt as he cooked pancakes on the stove.

He jumped at your ministration, barking out a laugh afterwards. "Morning beautiful," he responded, turning to face you as you sat up on the counter across from him. His eyes roamed down your body, a sexy smirk appearing on his face when he saw you were wearing his button down shirt from the day before; no shorts on underneath.

Heat creeped up your neck and to your face under his stare. Two years later and you still couldn't get over how he looked at you sometimes; your heart fluttering in your chest.

"I'm just about done with breakfast," he remarked, flipping the pancakes over.

Your stomach growled at the delicious smell. "Good cause I'm starving," you replied through a yawn.

You stayed sitting on the counter, your feet waving back and forth as you ate your pancakes and bacon; Chris standing right in front of you. If there was anything you loved, it was when Chris had time off from work and the two of you were more domesticated at home.

When Chris saw your plate was empty, he grabbed it from you and placed it in the sink before turning back and standing before you. You opened your legs for him, pulling him by the waist so he stood closer to you as your lips connected. There was a hint of bacon and orange juice on his lips as you greedily kissed him, wanting more.

Your cell phone went off, a groan coming from Chris. As you opened the text from Tom, you squealed when you read it.

"What's going on?" Chris asked with furrowed brows.

"Tom's coming to town! He's going to be here for a whole month!" You couldn't contain the smile that lit up your face. It had been forever since you had seen Tom in person and it was rare for him to come to Los Angeles for more than a few days, let alone a month.

~~~

The first two weeks that Tom was in Los Angeles, you had seen him nearly every single day; the two of you joined at the hips yet again. He first came over for dinner with you and Chris the night he got there, but after that, you and Tom spent all of your time together out of the house.

You did different things each day; going out to eat, to the beach, to see movies and to the museums. It was great to have your best friend around again; you had truly missed him.

"Have you seen this?" Chris asked, placing his laptop onto your lap as the two of you lay in bed together; an article about you on the screen.

Have Chris Evans and his longtime girlfriend Y/N broken up? Our sources seem to think so. Y/N has been spotted out and around Los Angeles with Tom Hiddleston for the last two weeks. It seems as if the two of them are now dating, leaving Chris in the dust.