Chris Evans-What About Us? Part 3 of 3

*Contains Smut

"What about us?" you asked as you crossed your arms over your chest. Chris let out an audible sigh, easily letting you on that he was bothered by something. He moved around your living room and sat down on your couch; his head in his hands.

With slow movements on your own you sat down on the opposite side of the couch, waiting for Chris to speak as your heart hammered erratically in your chest. You and Chris were nearly inseparable for the last year and you knew when he was bothered with something. Now was no different.

"Chris," you spoke softly as you lay a hand on his back. "What happened with Lisa?" On Monday Lisa gushed to you all about her date with Chris on Saturday, and ever since then, you managed to avoid her at work; not wanting to hear her talk about Chris.

Another sigh escaped his lips. His hands fell from his face as he turned to face you. He looked pained, but not in a physical way. It took all your energy not to jump next to him; wrapping your arms around him in comfort.

"The date went just fine. It's just....I wanted....ugh!!" Chris huffed in frustration and your heart panged for him.

"Start from the beginning Chris," you urged as you rubbed your hand up and down his back soothingly.

His eyes sought after yours, watching you intently before he began. "The first date went so well. We got to know one another and the conversation flowed so effortlessly. I couldn't wait to call her and ask her for another date. But then tonight, there we were sitting at a beautiful restaurant and all I could think about, all I could talk about...." Chris trailed off, his eyes glancing down for a pause before looking up again, "was you Y/N."

Your hands stilled on his back; eyes going wide. You felt as if you couldn't breathe; the wind being knocked out of you as his words played like a broken record in your mind. Closing your eyes, you shook your head, trying to understand what the hell he was talking about. "About me? Chris what are you talking about?" you asked with confusion.

"Y/N I couldn't stop talking about you or thinking about you during my date. You were all I could talk about. All of our fun times we have together, our jokes and stories. Everything was about you. I just....no matter how hard I tried....I couldn't get my mind off of you." Chris grabbed your hands in his and you felt comforted. "And to be honest Y/N, I'm glad you were all I could think about because you made me realize something." He paused his words as his blue eyes searched yours; your heart beating so fast you were sure he could see it pounding out of your chest.

"And what's that?" you asked breathily.

Chris' lips curled up in a smirk as his hand cupped your cheek. "It made me realize that I only want you baby." It was the first time he used any sort of pet name on you and it made your clit ache for him. Your eyes lit up, a small smirk appearing on your own lips as he leaned in closer to your face. He was so close you could feel his breath fanning your face as you waited for him to make a move; a move you had desired for many months.

Not having to wait long, Chris took the chance as his lips met yours. It felt as if a shockwave thrilled through your body as his soft lips melded to your own. The kiss was short as he pulled away, relaxing his forehead against yours. "Tell me you feel the same," he rasped out; your insides clenching.

You wanted to burst with happiness in this moment. "Yes Chris. I want you....I want us," you replied huskily. That was all he needed to hear before his lips crashed back onto yours. Everything happened to fast as you wrapped a leg around him to straddle his waist; your hands digging into his hair as you gripped on tightly. You felt his tongue drag along your lower lip; a gasp escaping your throat and he took the opportunity to plunge his tongue into your mouth. Both of you moaning as your tongues mingled together as one.