Please Daddy

*Contains Smut/Daddy Kink

You sat on the large king bed dressed in a light pink baby doll dress, your hair in pigtails as you patiently waited for your husband to come home from work. It had been a long and tiring day waiting for him as your hormones were through the roof for some reason, your body begging for him. You were horny, flat out and you wanted him.

It was something of a special night when Chris found out you had a 'daddy' kink, and even more special when he wanted to be your 'daddy'. You were elated to say the least, and the last eight years of your life had been the greatest. The secret kink you shared with him was never spoken of outside of the two of you, it was a special bond you shared with him.

You heard the door from the garage shut and you sat up straighter. "Y/N?" you heard Chris call out but stayed silent. You didn't always play with the 'daddy' kink, it was used specifically for special occasions and today had been one of them. "Baby?" Chris' voice was louder as you heard him trudging up the stairs, your back becoming straighter.

Chris rounded the corner and walked into the bedroom before stilling. "Fuck me," he whispered as he sat you sitting on the bed, your legs spread wide apart as Chris took in your position. Your dress was short and with the way your legs were positioned wide apart, Chris could easily tell that you weren't wearing any panties.

"How is my kitten doing?" Chris nearly purred as he began stalking towards you slowly. You gulped as your heart race increased the closer he got.

"I missed you Daddy," you replied shyly, looking towards the floor with a shrug. You saw his feet come into your view on the floor. Chris put a finger under your chin, lifting your head up so your eyes met. They were black, full with lust and desire as you felt your core immediately become wet with anticipation.

"You missed your Daddy huh?" Chris asked with a sly smirk. You nodded your head, your lips parting as your tongue darted out to wet your lips. His finger trailed from your chin and down your chest through the valley of your breasts before landing on your thigh.

"Please Daddy," your voice was nearly a whisper as you begged for his touch. His soft chuckle emanating throughout the large room.

"What do you wanted Daddy to do?"

You let out a soft whimper, hoping that he would just understand what you wanted, but he was playing dirty tonight. "I want you to touch me."

Chris began to undo his button and zipper before sliding his pants down his legs; his cock tenting in his boxer briefs just begging to be freed. Your mouth began to salivate from the sight alone. "Well princess, Daddy has had a long day at work while you got to stay at home and relax. Maybe Daddy wants a little touch of his own." Swallow hard you looked up into his eyes, nodding your head. "But there are rules. You can't use your hands. Do you understand?" You nodded once again before pushing yourself off the bed and onto your knees on the floor.

Using your teeth your grabbed his boxer briefs and began to slowly pull them down his legs; your hands laced together behind your back. You managed to get his boxers down his legs and luckily for you, Chris kicked them fully off his legs. His cock was standing fully erect in front of you as your tongue darted out, licking the pre-cum off his tip. "Kitten," Chris groaned as you began to lick the underside of his erect cock.

You finally managed to get his cock inside your mouth and you began to bob your head, deep throating him as much as you could handle. His hands came up to grip your pigtails, urging you on and you moaned around his dick. Chris' hips began thrusting forward and the sensations were too much for you as you automatically pulled your hands from your back and placed them on this thighs.

Chris stilled, pulling out of your mouth and you knew what you had done wrong. "Kitten what were the rules?" Chris growled and you shivered in pure delight from his voice.

"No touching," you responded innocently. In an instant Chris had picked you up, placing you over his lap as he was sat at the end of the bed; your ass hanging wide open as your dress was pulled up over your back.

"You have been naughty princess. You need to be punished." You merely nodded your head; your clit throbbing with want. You knew what was to happen and it was your favorite part. His hand came over your ass in a smoothing motion before pulling back and landed hard with a slap. The sound resonated throughout the room and you felt a stinging pain, but the pleasure overcame that pain soon enough. "Count for me princess," Chris rasped as his hand soothed your stinging pain.

"One," you panted. Chris slapped his hand down on your left ass cheek, a sharp pain radiating up your spine. "Two." Another slap on your right cheek had tears threatening your eyes but you kept them at bay. "Three." By the fourth slap you moaned out in pleasure, your ass soon becoming numb from it all. "Four." His last slap, his hand landed right in the middle of your ass, making sure to get both cheeks as your head fell forward. "Five."

"Good girl," he cooed, his hand rubbing soothing motions between both cheeks. Chris got off the bed, holding you up to him as he slowly lowered you so your chest was on the bed, your legs on the floor and your ass in the air. "This is going to be quick baby girl. You got Daddy really fired up."

"Yes Daddy," you responded as you began to slowly wiggle your ass back and forth. Tonight you needed no foreplay, the spanking doing enough to wet your core as you soon felt it dripping down your thighs. His hands were placed at your hips as he spread you wide.

He thrust into you quickly and you moaned in pleasure; his hands still gripped tightly at your hips. He gave you nearly no time to adjust before he began to drive into you with such force you had to claw at the sheets to keep you from moving around. "Fuck baby girl you feel amazing....so tight."

"Faster Daddy," you begged and Chris obliged.

"Do you deserve to cum for Daddy tonight?"

"Yes...oh yes please Daddy!!!!" Chris reached around with his right hand and found your aching clit, begging to be touched. His fingers began to quickly circle around the swollen nub as your hands clenched around the sheets. "Yes...yesyesyes!!!" you cried out as your orgasm washed through you with such force your vision began to blur.

Chris's drives began to stagger as he soon stilled inside of you; his hot seed shooting deep within your core as his cock pulsated inside of you. He collapsed onto you as you felt his chest breathing deeply with yours; his hands coming up to rest upon yours.

"I love you baby girl," he breathed out, fanning your face as you lay on the bed. A smile spread across your face.

"I love you too Daddy."