De-Stressing

*Contains Smut

Chris was stressed and tired and you felt like there was nothing you could do about it. He was filming in Boston, working on his new limited series television show for Apple TV. Living in New York, you took a train to come out and visit him and stay at his house.

His days were long and he apologized profusely each night he got back home because he felt bad for leaving you all day long while he was working. No matter how many times he apologized, you kept reassuring him it was fine; you knew he was working when you decided to make the trip to come see him.

You had only been dating about four months and not much escalated between the two of you intimacy wise; you just didn't get the chance. Kissing and some below the belt action happened here and there when you two were together, but that was about it.

But now, you had an idea come to mind. Running to the store, you gathered everything you needed before heading back to his home in Boston to get everything set up.

You waited for his text, letting you know he was on his way home before you got everything gathered in the bathroom for him.

Upon hearing the door open, you rushed out of the bathroom and greeted him in the kitchen. The bags under his eyes told you just how tired he was from filming all day and you hoped this idea would help him relax.

"Hey baby," you said, taking his coat from his shoulders and placing it over the a chair in the kitchen. "How was work?

He let out a sigh, stretching his back. "Ugh, tiring. I'm sorry Y/N. I feel like shit leaving you here every day to fend for yourself while I'm out filming."

"Hey," you placed your fingertip to his lips, silencing him. "It's fine Chris. I knew it wasn't the greatest time to come visit but I just really wanted to see you. Plus, it's Friday night and now we have the weekend to relax and enjoy ourselves."

He smiled, but it didn't quite reach his eyes; that's how stressed and tired he was. "Mmmm, that sounds nice."

Chris leaned forward, placing a kiss on your lips. "I have a surprise for you," you remarked, not wanting to pull away from his delicious lips. His eyes quirked up, already looking less tired.

Taking his hand in yours, you guided him upstairs, through the bedroom and into the ensuite bathroom of his house. There, you had candles lit across all the counters and a bubble bath drawn.

Looking over at Chris, you smiled. His eyes were wide and his mouth hung open lightly. "What is all this?" he asked.

Shrugging your shoulders, you dropped his hand and went to test the waters; still nice and hot. "I thought you could use a little way to de-stress since you now have a full two days off with me. I figured this would be a good way to start."

He walked over to you and you got up onto your feet. Chris placed his hands on your face and kissed you softly; a moan emanated from your throat. "Will you join me?" he asked when he pulled away.

Smiling up at him, you nodded. "Of course."

Clothes were removed as you hopped into the large tub first, motioning for him to get in front of you and lean back against your chest. When he was positioned there, you used the water to rinse his shoulders before digging your fingers into his muscles.

A low groan came from his mouth, turning you on to no end as you began to massage his shoulders.

"Fuck baby that feels good," he said, tipping his head forward. Your hands worked around his tight muscles along his shoulders and up to his neck. His moans of satisfaction making you smile, until after a while you heard nothing from him.