Chris Evans-Mistaken Revenge Part 4 of 5

*Contains Smut

You fell backwards on the bed, naked, as you and Chris stripped of each-others' clothes making your way to his room. It was exciting, this feeling you had. It felt wrong yet right in so many ways. The cool air on your naked core did nothing to calm the fire raging inside of you. Never have you ever wanted something, needed something so badly as Chris' touch in this moment.

Chris pinned your hands to bed above your head as he gnawed at your neck. You felt drunk, and it wasn't from the alcohol you consumed earlier. No, his kisses were dizzying as you cried out in pleasure while he licked your collarbone. "Chris," you moaned out; your hips jerking upwards trying to get friction on your throbbing clit.

"You taste so good Y/N," he mewled, traveling between the valley of your breasts. "I want to taste all of you."

His tongue lapped at every inch of your exposed skin as he made his way lower on your body. Your heart was pounding as his scruffy beard tickled the insides of your thighs. Chris nuzzled your folds, inhaling deeply. "You smell so sweet baby girl." Chris had never called you any pet names, until tonight and you craved to hear more; your body responding in a delightful way as you felt your wetness slip down your legs.

Leaning up on your elbows you watched Chris as he ever so slowly parted your wet folds, opening you wide just for him. You were usually self-conscious about this kind of thing, never even letting Brad memorize you in such an intimate way but Chris, Chris made you feel comfortable around him, relaxed even.

Chris wet his lips before moving closer to your dripping core; his hot breath blowing lightly on your sensitive nub. Your breathing became ragged as you waited with batted breath; waiting for him to finally make contact with where you desired him most; where you needed him most. And it didn't take long.

You watched with wide eyes as Chris' tongue darted out of his glorious mouth, licking a strip from your core and to your clit. It felt as if time had stopped; the moment paused as Chris finally caressed you with his tongue. Your fists curled in the sheets as he continued to lap at your juices before his mouth encircled your clit. "Chris!" you cried out in pleasure as he hummed; the vibrations coursing through your body like an electrical current. Your grip on the sheets became tighter; your legs began to tremble as you felt your high rapidly approaching. Chris sunk two fingers into your core and you were done for. Every muscle in your body tightened as you hurtled towards your orgasm; falling into a bliss of pleasure.

When your body finally relaxed from its tense state and your head began to clear, you opened your eyes to see Chris licking his lips from your wetness. The sight of him naked, cock fully erect and that playful smirk on his face had you up and pushing him down onto the bed in a matter of seconds; another playful fire igniting your body.

You gave him a sultry smirk before placing your lips at his neck; nibble the edge of his scruff before soothing his flesh with your tongue. His hands caressed your thighs causing goosebumps to raise on your skin. You continued to tease him, just like he had done to you, making him moan and grunt with noises you wished to hear for all eternity. The fact that it was you turning Chris on this much, hearing the noises he made just from you; in turn made you want him that much more.

You nibbled on his nipple making him grip your thighs in pleasure; you ground down on his shaft as you both elicited a moan. "What are you doing to me baby?" Chris groaned, jolting his hip upwards as his cock met your wet folds.

"Me?" you whispered as you continued to kiss down his happy trail. "I blame you for this Chris," you gave him a wink before taking his shaft in your hands, pumping him a few times. His head fell back on the pillow, fully relaxing at your touch. Your tongue teased his slit; his salty pre-cum invading your mouth in a delicious way. Opening your mouth, you kissed him up and down his underside, slightly teasing him with your tongue.

"FUCK!" Chris moaned in pleasure as his hands tangled into your locks. You giggled, your face pulsating from the heat radiating around the room before your mouth fully enveloped his cock. Ever so slowly, you lifted your head off of him, swirling your tongue around his tip again before moving all the way back down. Relaxing your throat muscles, you took him almost near to his base. You continued to bob up and down, hollowing your cheeks while teasing his tip before he gently tore your head away from him. "As much...as I want...to continue this," he panted, "I need...to be inside of you."

His words shot straight to your core; your clit pulsating with need as he reached over to his drawer and produced a condom. He, rather quickly, tore it open and slid it on his shaft. Chris' eyes met your gaze and you whimpered.

Chris flipped you on your back and sunk into you; his cock stretching your walls in ways you never imagined. His hips set a steady rhythm; your nails digging into his back as he kept hitting you sweet spot. "Fuck...right there Chris," you gasped, planting your feet on the bed and meeting his thrusts. Your sweaty skin, mixed with Chris' slapped together, echoing in the room; both your moans of pleasure singing in your ears.

It was hot, rough and everything you never experienced with Brad, and you wanted it all. You felt your orgasm building as you placed your hand between the two of you and onto your clit, rubbing hastily. Chris watched as you pleasured yourself, bringing you over the edge. "Cum with me Y/N," Chris rasped, his breath fanning your face. You nodded, slowing the speed of your hand until you felt Chris' cock begin to twitch inside of you. Picking up the speed of your hand, your inner walls tightened. Before you knew it all you saw was blinding white as you screamed Chris' name. Your body became rigid as Chris stilled his movements. Your orgasm overpowered you, practically shutting you down as you hugged Chris closer to your body.

Chris pulled away from you, gazing tenderly into your eyes as you two came down from your highs. The close proximity of you two, the intimacy you just shared was something you never knew you needed, until now.

~~~

The next morning you woke up; Chris not next to you in bed. You quickly found your clothes and got dressed. Upon opening the door, you saw Scott emerge from the guest bedroom; a smirk on his face. "What?" you asked nonchalantly as you walked passed him.

"I heard the two of you last night. I was going to yell 'get a room', but, you two were already there," Scott replied with a smug grin. You playfully hit him while you both walked down the stairs and to the kitchen where you found Chris, making a pot of coffee.

"Morning," you exclaimed as you hopped up on a stool; Chris setting down a mug of coffee for you as you graciously sipped it.

"Good morning," he replied with a wink. Last night with Chris, you felt something you had never felt before, even with all the years you spent with Brad. Yet your heart still yearned for Brad's love, for his acceptance, and you didn't understand why. Chris was the perfect package; he made you laugh, he made you feel comfortable, and he made you orgasm faster than any guy ever had in the past.

The three of you sipped your coffee and chit-chatted the morning away. It felt amazing, domesticated even and you wanted it; it was something you never had in your life before. You could easily picture yourself here every morning, sitting next to Chris and drinking coffee, talking about the plans you each had for the day.

Your phone buzzed, bringing you out of your imaginary haze. Pulling it from your pocket, you gasped as you read the text.

"What is it?" Scott asked as your mouth hung open; your eyes scanning the text from Brad over and over again.

You finally found your voice as you replied,"It's from Brad. He wants to get backtogether again."