Strip Mario Kart

*Contains Smut

Your hand gripped the white plastic steering wheel tightly as your jaw clenched; your character Peach zooming around the corner quickly on the television. "I still don't know why you wanted to play Mario Kart, let alone Strip Mario Kart," you chucked to your boyfriend Chris as he sat next to you on the couch.

Without a doubt, you had been nearly undefeated in this game ever since it came out on Wii. And Chris damn well knew this about you as you had beat him hundreds of times.

"I wanted to get you naked," Chris chuckled next to you.

As Peach flashed through the finish line, way ahead of everyone else, you turned and gave Chris a pointed stare. "You wanted to get me naked? By playing Strip Mario Kart? Chris, baby, that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. How could you possibly get me naked when we both know I dominate at this game?"

His eyes were narrowed on the screen in front of him as he was concentrating on the game. "Gah! Fucking Bowser through a shell at me!" You couldn't contain the laugh that erupted from you as your back fell onto the couch. Tears nearly escaping your eyes as your feet pounded on the ground at your boyfriends frustration. "It's not funny. That I hate that fucker."

"It's a little funny," you whispered through wheezing breaths. "Ok, time to take off another article of clothing!"

After five rounds so far, Chris had both of his socks off, his sweatpants and his shirt; leaving him in only his baseball cap and his boxers, while you only had to take off your shirt. It left you in a pair of shorts and a thin tank top. As it was a Saturday evening, you weren't wearing a bra, or socks; but you were still winning.

Chris took his baseball cap off after you defeated him in that round as he sat there only in his boxers. Your eyes roamed up and down his body and you felt your face flush. His naked torso and chest always turned you on and you clenched your thighs together; your body involuntarily shuddering at the thought of his cock buried deep inside of you.

Feeling extra smug in the moment, and also rather horny, you decided to give Chris a break. "Ok, how about this," you began to say as you turned your body to face Chris, "I'll give you a 30 second head start on the next one. You get to pick whatever level you want. And I have to finish in the top three. If I don't, then I lose."

Chris' brows rose at your words, a sly smile playing on his lips. Your heart began to beat faster as his own eyes roamed down your body. His grin becoming more evident as he saw your thighs pressed tightly together; you were unaware of his own idea popping into his head.

"Sounds good to be baby," his voice was husky causing you to bite your lower lip. He turned to the screen as he chose the level he wanted.

"Ugh," you groaned at his choice. "I hate this level."

He barked out a laugh next to you. "I know. It's why I chose it."

The game started as your eyes glanced back and forth between the screen and the timer on your phone. You were starting to get worried as you saw Chris race past all the other characters with speed. Shit you thought to yourself as you saw how good he was doing.

After the 30 seconds was done, your thumb pressed down on the button and you sped like a bat out of hell trying to catch up; but it wasn't looking so good. It was like some sort of miracle on Chris' end, and karma on your end as you glanced over and saw Chris' character go over the finish line; you weren't even done on your first of three laps yet.

In the corner of your eye, you saw Chris set down his steering wheel as he moved close to you on the couch. You were settled comfortably with your back along the couch and your feet on the table; knees bent.