Chris Evans-Princess

*Contains Smut

Chris gave you the look; the look only you knew what it meant. Nibbling on your lower lip, you raced up the stairs and to the bedroom you shared with your boyfriend. Once there, you shimmied out of your sundress leaving you only in a pair of lace blue panties. Your heart beat frantically in your chest as you awaited his arrival.

The bedroom door opened as Chris stood there, tall and proud. His dark desired filled eyes landed on yours as a breathy moan left your lips. "Get on the bed" Chris husked out and you soon followed his orders. Crawling up on the four poster bed, you sat like the good girl you were.

Chris stalked into the bedroom; his eyes never leaving yours as he started to take off each article of clothing in quick pursuit. Your breathing quickened as he finally stood there naked in front of you. His hard cock stood proud as you licked your lips in anticipation.

He slowly walked over to the nightstand drawer. His hand grabbed a few silk wraps. You felt the wetness at your core start to dribble down your legs. Chris nudged his head forward and that was the only signal you needed. You lay on your back on the bed with your hands and legs spread towards each corner.

Chris' hand gentle grasped your left hand as he tied it to the four poster bed before doing the same to your other wrist and each of your legs. There you were, spread out for him to do with you as he pleased; wearing nothing but your blue laced panties.

"Chris" you whined out wanting him to do anything to you; tease you, kiss you, lick you, anything. "Is my princess inpatient tonight?" he teased as he got onto the foot of the bed. You quickly nodded your head at him; your lower lip trapped between your teeth.

His hand reached your calf as he gently caressed it. His calloused hand felt rough yet sensual as your arousal started to build even more. Chris' hand started to gently cascade down your calf before soon gripping your ankle. "AAhhhh" you moaned out as his thumb trailed up and down the bottom of your foot.

"You like that princess?" he purred. Nodding your head, you watched as his desire filled eyes trailed your practically naked body. "You are so beautiful my sweet princess."

Your back arched off the bed as your leg tried to wiggle from his grasp as he traced feather light touches to your foot. It was your fetish, your kink. Being tickled turned you on to no end, especially when you were tied up and had nowhere to go. "Chris!" you gasped as his fingers put more pressure to your foot; the tingles shooting through your body as your body spasms away from his grasp.

Chris chuckled at your action as he placed his other hand on your opposite foot. His hands worked in tandem as his fingers tickled away. You had nowhere to go, nowhere to escape as you were tied up, squirming around on the bed.

Your breathing came out in pants; soon becoming out of breath. Luckily for you, Chris knew your breaking point as his fingers stopped. The minute his fingers pulled away from your feet you were able to take a deep breath, knowing you would need it for what was next.

His lips connected with your right shin and he soon started making his way up your legs. He stopped when he met your clothed core. Lifting your head, you gazed into his loving eyes; Chris giving you an alluring smirk. Chris gave your clothed core a haste kiss before moving onto your lower belly. "MMmmmmmm" you hummed out, loving the feeling of his lips on your soft stomach.

You felt his hands at your thighs as they moved their way up to meet his lips. Sucking in a deep breath, you exhaled as his fingers skimmed your sides. Before you knew it, his light touches were placed on your belly; his fingers light, yet tickling as if he was playing the piano. Heat rushed throughout your body as you wiggled and squirmed; moans mixed with laughter coming from your mouth.

Chris' right hand left your stomach as he reached to pull a condom out of the drawer; his left hand never seizing its pleasurable torture. "Ch-Chris....please!!!" you begged as your body jerked around on the bed.

"What do you want princess?" Chris asked in a husky tone.

"You" you panted out, "I want you. Now."

A devilish smirk came across his enticing face as he tore open the condom wrapper and cloaked himself. After the condom was placed on his enlarged cock, both his hands gripped your ribs as he delicately roamed up and down. Goosebumps broke across your flesh as you gasped in delight. His fingers traced upwards until he reached your armpits before you finally screamed his name.

"Is my princess ready for me?" he urged. You knew damn well you were ready for him. After his sexually torturous endeavor on you, how could you not be ready?

His right hand trailed down your body before dipping into your panties. He hummed in delight as his hands parted your wet pussy. Before you knew it, his hands tore away your panties from your body, leaving you gaping in surprise. "Those were my favorite pair!" you cried out.

"I'll buy you new ones. As many as you want" he replied. His hand quickly unwrapped the silk tie around your right leg before lining himself up at your entrance.

Gripping your left thigh in his large hands, he lined himself up at your entrance; his tip teasing your folds before slowly entering you. You both moaned together as he filled you to the brink; your right leg wrapping around his ass to push him in even further.

"Yes" you moaned out as he became fully sheathed inside of you. Chris bent down to capture your lips with his in a passionate kiss; his hips starting to move at a steady pace.

"You feel so good princess, so tight" he purred as his hips continued its torturously slow speed. Your wrists pulled tight on their restraint, wanting nothing more than to wrap around his muscled back but they held you tight.

Chris used his arm to prop himself up as his left hand roamed down your chest and to your stomach before tickling you senseless. This was his favorite thing to do to you because your body tightened, especially your inner walls as you clenched around him.

"Fuck princess. You're such a good girl" he praised as his fingers never let up on your sensitive stomach.

The desire in your stomach tightened as you felt your orgasm begin to build. "Don't stop Chris!" you begged as you met his hip thrusts with your own. Sweat was beginning to bead along your flesh as you simultaneously wiggled away from him, yet thrust with him. The sensations were so much for you to handle and you soon found yourself falling over the edge with a violent orgasm. Your body stilled as you lost sense of his touch; your vision going white as your body tightened.

"Fuck princess!!!" you heard Chris roar as he stilled his motions. Your walls milked him of his seed as you felt him pulsate within you. His head fell to your neck as your chests heaved with the onslaught of your highs.

You wanted to wrap your arms around him, to hold him to you but they were restrained. A quiet whine came from your throat and Chris knew exactly what you wanted. His left hand untied your silk wrap and you cupped the back of his head as he nestled into your chest. His warm breath fanning across your collarbone.

"I love you princess" he whispered.

You smiled as your nails scratched up and down his back gently. "I love you too Chris."