Angry sniper (10k fiction)

Y/n= your name

——————————————————

You watch as 10k removes his shirt and starts to ring it out. Damn that boy is fine, you think to yourself as your hair continues to drip all over your hands. You were just swimming in the water trying to get away from the Zombie hoard in the water.

"So 10. Which way to go"? He rings his shirt out more then looks up at you.
"That way". He points south and you nod your head slightly before squeezing your hair.

"Oh what I would give for a blow dryer". You mutter to yourself. 10k looks at you with a confused look across his face.
"Blow dryer"? He asks, his feet still in the water. The position he's in is how a child would sit and you giggle at the sight of him.
"I know you grew up in the middle of nowhere but you have to know what a blow dryer is". You say as you stand up, glancing down at him.
"Nope. Herd of them tho". He stands up and brushes himself off.
"They dry your hair". You say, plainly. He laughs and pulls his shirt over his head.

"You believed me"? He asks and you feel your cheeks start to heat up.
"I knew what it was". He laughs again, as you playfully shove him into the water. You have had a crush on him for awhile now but decided not to say anything, he definitely doesn't like you back.

He growls at you and plashes the clear water up at you, landing in your already wet hair and soaked clothes.
"You did not just do that"! You say, giving him a "your on" look.

"I just did". He laughs and splashes you again. You bend over and cup your hands in the water, violently swinging them up, bringing water with you that lands on his face.
"Cmere"! He yells and grabs you by the waist, pulling you into the water beside him.

"10"! You yell and shove a handful of water in his face. He laughs and faces you. His eyes meet yours and, without thinking you smash your lips against his. Hes stiff at first but he loosens up a bit and starts to kiss back. He pulls back and looks at you with exitment in his eyes.

"What was that for"? He asks, his cheeks going a bright pink.
"I...um...just like you alot and thought it would be ok. But im sorry I really shouldn't have done that". You turn away and start to walk out of the water.

"Y/n. It's ok. I-i like you to". You turn to face him as you walk out of the water.

"You really like me"? You ask, trying not to sound whiny. He gives a small smile and follows that with a slight nod.
"Well....I....love you". He finally says. You stand there staring at him. He's waiting for a response but you couldn't think of anything to say. Did you love him back?

"10k. I wish I could say the same but...I don't love you, well not yet". You smile at him, hopeing he would understand but he seems hurt and confused.

"Yeah....um.. that's ok". He rubs the back of his neck and walks out of the water.
"We should get going". He mutters and starts to walk south.
"Yeah sure". You reply and slowly follow behind him. After a while of walking you run into Skeezy and Sleezy.
"Hello m'lady". Skeezy says, picking up your hand and gently presses his lips against it.
"You didn't need to kiss my hand". You say, pulling your hand away from him. He smerks at you then turns to 10k.

"Where you guys heading"? He asks.
"South". 10k responds. All he needs to say is one word and it explains everything.
"What a coincidence! We're heading that way to"! Sleezy says, throwing his arms in the air with a huge grin spread across his face. Personally you kinda like these guys. There fun and they find alot of cool stuff...but they get into trouble easily, with all the lying they do.

"So you guys coming with us"? You ask, looking between them with a bit of exitment. They look at each other and smile.
"Yes we are". You clap your hands once and smile.
"Let's get going then". You say, smiling at 10k. He rolls his eyes at you and lets out a deep sigh.
"Y/n can I talk to you"? He grabs your arm and drags you to the side.
"Why did you invite those guys? There just gonna get us into trouble"! He yells at you but you stand there with a plain face.

"Your just mad that I didn't say I loved you back! And plus these guys are fun! Unlike you who is all serious! I need exitment or I die"! You look up so you can see his face. You realize how much taller he is then you but you look him straight into his eyes.

"Ugh fine". He mutters and starts to walk south again.
"Good"! Say and turn back to the two men staring at you.
"You coming"? You ask. They nod there head, in sync and start to walk towards you. You smile at them and start to follow 10k.

Sorry that this is not that exciting! But the next will be better 😉😈. Still I hope you enjoyed! And I have other Znation books just go to my profile and look through my books. Hope you enjoy them all! And don't forget to vote or comment feedback and suggestions!