Miss Jello Legs

We sit on top of the highschool, watching this random group walk around, I assume they were looking for stuff.

"Why don't we just go? They don't need any help and we have to go look for water". He ignores me and continues to watch them.

"Oh now your Mr. Silent treatment. I can't go one day without you ignoring me can I? It's like I'm talking to a brick wall, a very hot brick wall, but a brick wall none the less. And I mean your my boyfriend, your supposed to acknowledge me, I-".

I was interupted by him slamming his lips onto mine. I kiss back and close my eyes, wanting this to never end.

He pulls away and I groan quietly.

"Now, we can talk about this later, ok"? He asks and I nod. I hear screams erupt from below us and I look down.

The old hippie looking dude was grabbed by a Z. I found it extremely stupid that the rest of the group didn't pull it off or anything but 10k shot it in the head.

"Go, go". He whispers. So I crouch and run away beside him. We swiftly climb down the ladder leading to the ground and start to run around the side of the building.

"Where to"? I ask, watching his face intently. He shrugs, causing a groan to escape my lips.

"Ok, why don't we go west"? I question, he replys with just a head shake. I was starting to get frustrated, wanting him to speak for once.

"Do you have any ideas, Mr, silent treatment"? I spat at him. He raises an eyebrow at me.

"What is your problem"? He asks, clearly oblivious to my feelings.

"Right now, your my problem. You never talk to me, your always makeing the decisions without even talking to me, you barely kiss me, it's like your not even my boyfriend, you act as if we barely know each other". I snap at him, crossing my arms across my chest.

His expression changes into a sorrowful look.

"Oh baby, I'm sorry." He wraps his arms around me and rests his head on mine.

"I never ment to neglect you. It's just i love you so much and I don't want you to get hurt". He says once he pulls away from the hug.

"I know. But the least you could do is kiss my cheek in the morning." I say, looking down to the ground.

"I could do one better." He says, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"10k, what are you doing"? I laugh as he carrys me to the back of the building. He slowly creaks a door open then steps inside, shutting it behind us.

I look around and realize it's a closet, it was filled with brooms and janitorial buckets. He plops me down on a desk and stands in between my knees.

"10k-". I was cut off by him smashing his lips onto mine. I kiss back, missing the sensational feeling I got when I kissed him.

He places his hands on my waist and gently plays with bottom of my shirt. I pull away from the kiss and smirk at him.

"So that's what you were getting to". I say. He smiles at me and lifts my shirt up and off of my torso. He imeadetly starts kissing me again, licking the bottom of my lip, demanding entrance.

I gladly allow him entrance and tounges dance together. He slowly slides his hands into my pants, rubbing me through the fabric of my underwear.

I gasp at the sudden contact and he smiles into the kiss. He rubs faster and I moan into his mouth as I cup his face in my hands.

He pulls his hand from my pants and runs them up my sides, sending shivers down my body.

My hands find there way to his jeans, popping the button open. He quickly undoes my bra and pulls it off of me, eager for what's coming, considering we haven't had time to do this in about four months.

He pulls away from the kiss and pulls his shirt above him head and drops it onto the floor beside us.

I eagerly undo my jeans and pull them down as he does the same. He drops his boxers to the ground then hooks his fingers into my underwear, not even hesitating to pull them off.

He lines himself with my entrance then lustfully kisses my lips as he slams into me. I let out a moan of pleasure and he starts to thrust inside me.

He pulls from the kiss to press his forehead to my shoulder, his breathing heavy.

I wrap my arm around the back of his neck as he starts to gently suck on my shoulder. His hands were placed on my waist, gripping tightly.

His thrusts pick up pace as I feel that framiler knot form in the pit of my stomach. I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him closer to me, as I could tell he was getting close.

He starts to moan quietly into my ear, making me closer to reaching my high. I cover my mouth as my moaning gets louder with every thrust.

He grips my waist tightly as I reach my high, moaning loudly through it. He slams into me harder, dieing to feel the pleasure I did.

He thrusts twice more then his breath hitches in the back of his throat as he squeezes his eyes shut. He digs his face into the crook of my neck and moans loudly as he thrusts slowly.

He pulls out of me, causing me to whimper slightly. He leans against the desk, attempting to catch his breath.

"Best. Time. Ever". He breathes out, wiping his forehead off with the back of his hand. I smile at him and lean in to plant a kiss on his lips.

"Cmon Mr, Huffy. Get dressed." I joke with him as I hop off the dresser. As I land on the floor my legs almost give out, as if they were jello.

10k laughs and throws my bra and shirt at me.

"There you go Miss, Jello legs". He retorts as he pulls his boxers up, following that with his jeans.

I glare at him playfully and pull on my bra then shirt. I scan the room for my underwear, searching everywhere.

"Where the hell"? I mutter to myself. As I look up I see a grinning 10k, holy underwear in his hand. I snatch them from him and pull them on , following that with my jeans.

"Shall we be going Miss, Jello legs"? He asks, linking his arms with mine. I smile as we walk out of the closet.

"Yes we shall Mr, Huffy".