Chain

You run towards the Z's attacking a boy. He looks likes he's chained to a car. You shoot the Z's then run to him. He's laying on the car, out of breath.

When you start to unhook the chain he panics.

"Hey it's ok. Im just trying to help". He nods his head and lays back down. When your done unhooking it from the car you stand up and start to unhook it off of him.

"Why are you out here"? You ask. He never replys.

"Just getting away"? He nods his head and starts to walk away.

"So do you have a name"? You follow him.

"Yeah". He replys. You smile at him and let out a little laugh.

"So you can talk". He smerks and continues walking.

"So what's your name"?

"10k". You scrunch up your nose.

"Cool name". He laughs.

"What's yours"?

"Im Y/n". He smiles at you. You examine his back and she his neck is a little bloody. You pull out a cloth and get closer to him.

"Hey there's blood on the back of your neck". You start to wipe and relize it's a bite mark. You jump back and point your gun at him.

"Why is there a bite mark on the back of your neck"? He sighs.

"You wouldn't believe me". You scoff and roll your eyes.

"In this world I would believe someone if they said they saw a unicorn danceing on a rainbow with leprocons". He half smiles and groans as he holds his side. You drop the wepon and walk over to him.

"Are you ok"? He looks confused at my sudden change of emotion. He nods his head and takes a deep breath.

"Ok. Now explain to me how you got the bite".

*Alot of explaining later*

You nod your head and smile at him.

"The weird thing is, is that I actually believe that. I mean to anyone else they would laugh at you". He smerks and nods his head.

"That's true". You smile at him and blush, not knowing why.

"Hey it's getting dark. You should come back to my place". He hesitates.

"Im all alone if thats what your wondering". He shakes his head and smiles.

"No im just wondering why your so nice to me. I just met you today". You freeze and blush. You helped him because he's really cute.

"Um like I said im all alone. I haven't seen anyone in a long time".

"Huh ok then". He shrugs his shoulders and follows you to you place.

*2 months later*

10k smashes his lips against yours, gripping your hair. You kiss back and wrap your arms around his neck. He pulls away and rests his forehead against yours.

"I love you". He says. You smile and kiss him again.

"I love you to".