Snipers girl (10k fiction)

Since Cassandras death 10k hasn't been acting the same. You try to comfort him but he just keeps pushing you away. You guys set up camp in the middle of the woods. The trees make you a bit uneasy because you can't see past them but there will always be someone on watch most likely 10k.

"Ok guys time to go out and look for some stuff. 10k and Y/n stay here and watch everything". Warren says as everyone speeds out the go look for supply's. 10k lets out a deep sigh and sits down on the ground.
"10k. You ok"? You ask, placing a hand on his shoulder. He shrugs it off and looks up at you.
"Just leave me alone. I don't know why you keep doing this! It's so annoying"! He yells at you and barrys his face into his hands. You feel tears come to your eyes but you hold them back.
"Maybe because i- nevermind". You say then walk away from him, sitting down as far away from him as possible. You don't even want to look at him.
"Y/n. What were you going to say"? He asks with a look of sadness spread on his face.

"I was going to say that I love you"! You snap at him and let the tears pour out of you eyes.

"You love me"? He asks, a single tear falls down his face. You nod your head. You have been holding the tears back for so long but now you can't stand stop them.

"I-i have...for-for so long". You say between tears. You could tell he has no experience with crying girls because hes just sitting there staring at you.
"But...you were to-to busy with...Ca....sandra". He gives you an appologetic look.

"Im sorry for yelling at you". He says as he gets up.
"It's fine". You reply and bring your knees to your chest.
"I love you to". He says and you shoot your head up to look at him. He towers over you. You didn't realize he walked over to you but he sticks his hand to help you up. You take it and stand up still no where near his height.

"10k. You don't have to say that". You reply and try to walk past him but he stops you by pulling you into a kiss. You kiss back and wrap your arms around his neck, pulling him closer. He pushes you against a tree and pulls away.

"Im not just saying it. I actually love you". He kisses you again but this time it had more passion in it. He starts to kiss your jawline moving to your neck. He start to suck on your sweet spot which makes you moan quietly.

"10k. Are you sure about this"? You whisper into his ear.
"More sure then I'll ever be". He smerks at you and your heart melts. He starts to kiss you again and starts to lift your shirt up. You pull it over your head and he stares at your bra covering your breasts. This made you insicure so you cover it up.
"You know what I don't think-". 10k interups you by kissing your lips.

"Your beautiful". You move your hands and blush. He smerks at you and removes his shirt. You kiss his neck and move your hands down the his pant line. He groans as you put your hands into his pants, teasing just above his boner. You get really wet when her starts to unbuckle his pants.
"I haven't...done any of this before". You admit to him and he smiles.

"Me either". You smiles and start to pull down your short shorts along with your underwear. He pushes you against the tree more and starts to rub your throbbing heat. You moan as he does this and start to pull down his boxers. His boner pops out and you swallow hard. Oh my god. How am I going to fit that? He's huge! You look up at him with a worried look on your face.

"What's wrong"? He asks, looking really sad.
"Nothing". You reply and start to kiss him. He starts to push in as you squeeze his shoulders. The pain was unbelievable but it felt so good at the same time. He picks you up, spreading your legs and it's easier to take him in. He looks up at you and you nod your head. He goes slow at first but slowly speeds up. You moan quietly in his ear which makes him speed up.
"I- im close". You breath out as you feel your walls start to clench. He goes deeper and hits your G-spot.
"10k"! You yell without thinking. Your walls clench around him as you get closer and closer. He groans loudly and that takes you over the edge. You cum around him, moaning quietly into his shoulder. He continues to thrust and you look at him.

"What"? Is all you could say as you prepared to cum again.
"Im... not- done". He breaths out and you throw your head back.
"10k". You say quietly as he goes deeper. He keeps hitting your G-spot, makeing you moan louder each time. You push his goggles back up onto his head and play with his hair. You start to cum and that make him cum. He groans deeply and starts to put you down.

"Was..i- ok"? He asks, out of breath.
"You were great". You reply, pulling up your shorts.
"Here's you shirt". He hands you your lowcut black shirt. You smile at him and put it on. When you guys were all done you stepped back to camp. You hear laughter and whispers from the rest of the group as you come into sight.
"What"? You ask, giving a small smile.

"You know what". Addy says, nudging your arm. Your cheeks turn a light pink and you glance up at 10k. He's blushing so hard he's barried his face deep into his hands.
"It's ok kid. Your just lucky Warren isn't here. She would have given you a whole speech about it". Doc says with a grin on his face.

"10k. Tell me, did you use those condoms I gave you"? Addy raises and eyebrow at him and he shakes his head, still hiding his face.

"I don't know how to use one". He mumbles into his hands. You sit down but you fall over instead. Your legs were a bit wobbly after what happened with 10k. Everyone starts to laugh and you turn a dark red.

Hope you liked it! Sorry it's not the best but I tried my best! Don't forget to rate and comment feedback or suggestions!!!!