Fun (10k fiction)

You ride on the back of the motorcycle, squeezing 10ks waist. Your face and head is completely bare due to the lack of helmets and goggles. 10kneeds his goggles because he's driving. You loosens your grip and turn your head.
"Hold or your going to fall"! 10k yells at you but you can barely hear him over the bike.

"I'll be fine"! You yell back, looking around. You enjoy watching 10ks hair blowing around, crazily.
"Hey we're going to stay here"! He yells to you and you nod in response. He stops the bike and steps off. You follow him off the bike and stretch.
"Wow that bike is painful"! You complain. He laughs and looks at you.
"How"? He asks. You raise an eyebrow.

"Well on the bike, the seat didn't really have cushion so it was really hard and when I say down it was pressing against-". He interrupts me by waving his hands in the air, makeing a disgusted face.
"I get it". You giggle and playfully shove him.
"It's not that gross 10k. You've seen it before"! He shakes his head.
"So what if I've seen it? We've never done anything"! He sighs and starts to walk towards the house were going to spend the night at.
"Do you want to do something"? You ask, following behind him. He starts to blush and turns to you.
"Umm if I say yes will something happen"? He smerks at you.

"Maybe". You smerk back at him and grab his hand.
"Yes I want to do something". He blushes harder and you kiss his lips and slowly bite his lip pulling away.
"I guess that was the right answer". He says, smiling.
"Let's go clear the house out". You whisper and pull him to the house. You walk in first and slowly walk around the house. The house has nothing in it, expect for some couches and tables. You rush upstairs and check all the rooms.
"Bed"! You yell and motion for 10k to come upstairs. He slowly walks up and you get impatient.
"C'mon"! You whine and run into the room. You rush into the bathroom and change into the lingerie he found. It's black and completely see through but you wear a black bra and a white pair of underwear underneath. You hear him walk into the bedroom.
"Y/n are you in hear"? He knocks on the bathroom door. You slowly open it and he stares at you.

"Does it not look good? Um I can change back if you want". He shakes his head and pulls you closer to him.
"I just cant believe how much more beautiful you can get". You smerk at him and bring him down to your lips. You feel him smile against your lips and you pull back.
"What do ya say we move this to the bed"? You whisper in his ear. He nods his head and starts to walk towards the bed.

"Um I just have to say I have never done anything like this before". You freeze and look at him.
"You haven't"? You swallow hard. He shakes his head.
"Have you"? You look at him and sigh.
"No I haven't, but I thought you have! And I don't know what im doing"! He grabs your arm and pulls you close to him.

"It's ok that you haven't. We can figure it out". He kisses your lips. He moves his hands to your waist and slowly moves down to your bum. You moan into the kiss as he grabs your butt. He kisses along your jawline, moving down to your neck. You gently push him onto the bed, removing his shirt. He pulls his goggles and bandana off his head which makes his hair spring up all crazy. You start to grind against his boner, which makes him harder and you wetter. You lick down his chest to just above his pant line. He groans as you unbuckle his pants.
"Am I in control"? You ask, a smerk on your face. He nods his head and you pull off his pants. You unclip your bra and slowly pull it off. He stares at your bare chest.

"Yeah I know there small". You mutter as you cover them up.
"No there not small, if anything there big". You smile at him and continue what you were doing. You pull his boxers down and his boner pops up. You smerk at his size and slowly pull your undies down.

"You ready"? You ask, lineing your self up with his boner. He nods his head and you sigh. You start to slide him into you. He lets out a deep moan as you start to bounce up and down. You bite your lip, trying not to make a noise. You go slower trying to tease him and he lets out an annoyed groan. He flips you over so your on the bottom. He goes faster and harder then before which makes you moan loudly.

"10k"! You arch your back as he hits your G-spot every time.
"Right...there"! You moan loudly as he goes deeper and faster.

"Im close". He breaths out. You feel your walls clench up and you moan quietly.
"Tommy! Don't...st-...stop". You moan as you cum on him. That pushes him over the edge and you feel his warmth inside of you. He still thrusts, wanting more.
"Tommy"! You yell and get ready to cum again. He slows his pace. You could see him getting tired so you flip him over.

"Im in control". You smerk at him and bounce faster. All he can do is throw his head back. He tried to talk a few times but only giberish and moans would come out. You squeeze the blankets as he cums. That pushes you over the edge and you cum.

"10k". You moan and fall beside him. He lays beside you, sweaty and out of breath.

Hope you like it! Please give me some suggestions!!!