Drunken mistake

I watch as 10k takes his first sip of alcohol. He glances in my direction and has some diffuculty swallowing the bitter taste.

I smile at him and giggle, causing him to smile back, blushing lightly.

"Ok y/n your turn". Murphy says, wiggling the bottle in my face. I swallow hard and grab the bottle.

"Does it taste good"? I ask 10k. He shakes his head and smerks at me, gesturing for me to take a sip.

I bring the bottle close to my lips and take a sip, feeling the bitter warm drink run down my throat.

When I pull the bottle from my lips I smile at 10k and stick out my tounge slightly at him.

"Doesn't taste that bad". I say. Murphy pulls about 7 more bottles of some sort of alcohol out of his bag and grins at us.

"Well we will leave you two to enjoy those, me and Doc are are gonna hang our inside drinking some stuff a little more hardcore". I smile and wave them goodbye.

I glance back at 10k who is taking a little sip of the alcohol.

"Ok 10k, don't drink to much". He smiles at me.

"Don't worry I wont".

*3 hours later*

I take the last sip of the bottle and get dizzy. 10k smiles at me as I almost fall backwards.

"Yooour soooo drunk". He laughs and helps me stand. I laugh along.

"I am not"! I reply, laughing a little harder.

"You are". He says, his face turning from hilarious to serious. He quickly smashes his lips against my lips and shoves his tongue in my mouth.

I moan into the kiss as he runs his hand against my stomach, lifting my shirt up. I smile against his lips and quickly undo his jeans as we pull away to remove our shirts.

He lays me down on the grass in the middle of the field and kisses my neck while unhooking my bra and throwing it beside us.

I pull his jeans down as he pulls my shorts down along with my underwear. He kisses down my neck to my stomach. I shoot my hips up as he reaches my waist.

I pull his boxer down, his boner springs up and hits his stomach. He looks me in the eyes, asking me for permission. I nod my head and he pushes in.

I groan in pain as he starts to thrust, the look of pure pleasure on his face prevents me from making him stop.

He bucks his hips, hitting my G-spot, causing the pain to wash away into pleasure. I moan as he thrusts faster and deeper into me.

I wrap my legs around his waist and moan louder. He moans along with me as we both get close.

I claw at his back as he thrust harder, causing me to moan loudly. He digs his face into the crook of my neck, moaning onto my skin.

I throw my head back as I feel myself cum, moaning louder. 10k cums soon after me, moaning into my ear. He rolls off of me when he's done and wraps his arms around me, securing me beside him.

After a few moments I fall asleep in his arms.

I wake up in the morning with a huge pounding headache. I feel something move from behind me and realize I'm naked. I look back and see 10k, naked and sleeping.

I shoot up and start to get dressed, ignoring the pounding in my head and the nasea in my stomach.

When I'm done getting g dressed I wake up 10k.

"Cmon 10k, you need to get dressed and I need to talk to you"! He wakes up and looks down, realizing he's naked. His eyes go wide and he looks up at me.

"We had sex last night". He spits out. I nod my head as he starts to get dressed.

"We, lost our virginity last night". I say. He pulls his shirt on and sighs.

"At least it was me and not some random stranger". I nod and laugh.

"That's true". 10k runs his hand through his hair and smiles at me.

"I can only remember bits of it but I can remember it was really good". He comments, causing me to blush.

"Yeah it was". I mutter. I hear a door shut and I turn towards the house to see Doc and Murphy walking down to us, smiling.

When they finally reach us Murphy smerks at me.

"Soooo you guys had some fun last night didn't ya"? He asks, slapping 10k on the shoulder.

"Maybe we should get you guys drunk more often". I grab Murphys arm, twist it and knee his crotch. He groans and falls to the ground.

"Don't ever talk about this again, or I'll blow your brains out". I let go of his arm and grab 10k, dragging him away from them.

"Uhhh what's going on"? He asks, following me.

"You'll see".