Makeover (Request)

Requested by BlueButterfly96 please go follow her, she's awesome and very nice! I hope you enjoy!

I look at my face in the mirror and realize that I look hideous. Well hot for the apocalypse but hideous for the normal world. I almost have a uni brow and there's purple bags under my eyes. My hair is in knots and there's a few pimples.

I think for a bit then an idea pops into my head. 10k. He's my boyfriend and he does my eyebrows for me usually, well I sorta make him do it when he doesn't want to. I peak my head out of the bathroom door and call him up.

He walks into the bathroom and smiles at me. The smiles soon wiped away when he realises I have a few beauty products out. Like tweezers and a hair brush, along with some nail polish.

"C'mon 10k I need to look pretty again".

"Ok. I'll do it for you". I smile at him and sit down on the edge of the tub. He grabs the tweezers and starts to do my eyebrows, I really hate doing my eyebrows because it stings when I do it but when he does it, it doesn't hurt at all.

I smile at him and he returns it after he finishes the first eyebrow.

"I get to do yours after". I say. He laughs.

"Sure". He replys and starts the other one. When he's done he grabs the hair brush and starts to brush my hair, makeing sure not to hurt me.

I watch in the mirror and realize how much better I look, and it's all because of my boyfriend. My hair was finally smooth and look presentable to almost anyone, but I highly doubt we're gonna see someone anytime soon.

He takes my hands and starts to clip my nails with some magical nail clipper he just has. He finishes and grabs the red nail polish and paints my nails. This was really sweet and so adorable when he was done.

I look into the mirror and smile at myself.

"I look great! Thank you! Your the best boyfriend ever"! I wrap my arms around him and kiss his lips.

"Now I get to do your eyebrows". I say when we pull away.

"Oh no".

Hope you enjoyed! I just wrote it how I thought you would like it!