Newmerica

I talk with Jennifer about her husband Ted and her newborn baby, Jill.

"So, do you have a special someone I don't know about?" Jennifer asks me. My smile droops slightly, my thoughts going to 10k.

"Yeah, he's out there somewhere, hopefully surviving." I explain to her. She pats me shoulder reassuringly.

"Aw, it'll be ok sweetie. I promise you'll find him again." She gives me a small smile before returning to her stand.

I grip my gun tightly in my hands and fix the bandana tied around my neck, the bandana 10k gave to me.

As I stand there, thinking, Ted walks up holding baby Jill in his arms.

"Would you like to hold her for a minute?" He asks me. I smiles at Jill then sling my gun over my shoulder, taking Jill from him.

Just then I see someone turn abruptly in the corner of my eye. I turn my head in that direction but see nothing.

Jill coos and stretches her hand up to me, gripping onto my hair. I look back to her and smile bouncing her around.

~Time skip~

I sit on a rock, reading a book about a zombie apocalypse, convenient huh?

As I flip the page, I hear a females voice ring out from above me.

"Hey, are you y/n?" She asks. I look up and raise an eyebrow.

"Uh yeah?"

"I'm Sarge, and uh, there's someone here for you." She says. I felt my heart stop beating when she said those words.

"Wh-who?" I stutter.

"10k." I jump up from the rock and drop my book in the process.

"Where is he?" I ask. She sighs and points down the front of the building then to the right.

"Thank you, so much." I cheer, hugging her. As I pulled away she looked sad, but I paid no attention to it as I begun to run.

My heart pounded in my chest, my legs pumped hard against the ground, my mind raced with thoughts but as I turned the corner, they all went away.

There he stood, his eyes closed as he leaned his back against a tree. Tears began to stream down my face and I ran at him.

I jump onto him, wrapping my legs and arms around his body, sobbing into the crook of his neck.

He immediately opens his eyes and grabs onto me.

"Oh my god y/n." He breathes out in disbelief as he holds me. I smile and wipe my eyes before leaning back and pressing a kiss to his lips.

Before we could finish he turns his head.

"10, what's wrong?" I question.

"What about the other dude?" He asks.

"What other dude?"

"And your child?" He continues.

"My child?" I think for a moment.

"Oh you mean Ted? He's married to one of my friends, she just had a baby." I explain to him.

He smiles then smashes his lips onto mine.

"I missed you, so much." He says to me after we pull apart.

"I missed you to." I state, pressing my forehead against his.

"I love you." He breathes out, his eyes closing.

"I love you more."

Oh my god this one sucked!! Please peeps, give me some ideas! I really feel like writing but I have nothing to write about!