Seeing Red pt2

You try to pry his hands off but he was to strong. You huff and give up.

"No 10k! I have to go. You don't understand"! His eyes glaze over with tears as he stares at me.

"Why? Why can't you stay here with me? Im sorry for whatever I did but I need you now, I miss you". He whispers the last part, makeing it barley audible. Tears fall down his face and you wipe the away.

"It's ok. I'll stay". He burrys his face into the crook of your neck.

"Im sorry". He mumbles. You shush him and comfort him. The group comes out and watches you two hug.

Red groans and leans against a truck. Eventually you two pull away from each other. He smiles at you and gestures to the group. I turn around to face them and smile.

Addy runs up to me to give me a hug and so does the rest of the group. Even Murphy. After the hugging fest ended and we were all caught up we had to go.

10k grabs my hand and follows the rest of the group.

"So Y/n what have you been up to these past 3 months"? You laugh.

"Just roaming around. And leaving signs for you guys". You point at a spray paint job that you did. He smiles when he sees it.

It has the whole group in it. Warren, Doc, Murphy, Addy, Mack,10k and Red. But Reds in the back. I put "Operation Bite Mark im still alive". In the middle of it. In the picture Warren's cutting a Z with her machete beside Addy who is violently swinging at a Z. Doc is protecting Murphy with a hammer. 10k has his sniper rifle pulled out and pointed at a Z. Red is just standing there cuz I don't like her.

10k kisses your cheek and squeezes your hand.

"I love it. Your an amazing artist". You blush and glance back at it.

"Thank you but that sucks. I was running out of spray paint. If I had a bigger canvass I could do better". He scoffs and rolls his eyes slightly.

"No one could do better then that". You smile and nod.

Warren stops us at a club and we pile inside. The bar was almost empty and the dance floor was all cracked. You never expected that Warren would keep us in a club.

You sigh and search around. 10k had dissapeard in the club and you wanted to find him. You hear weird noises coming from the back you and you slowly push the door open.

You see Red on top of 10k, makeing out with him. You feel tears rush to your eyes and you slam the door shut. You run out of the club, breathing heavily. You felt like you were going to die right there.

You started to hyper ventilate and your head was pounding. A group of Z's come pileing out of a house a d you just start beating on them with your bare hands, ripping off there heads and limbs.

When they were dead you fall onto the ground and just lay there, thinking about what happened.

After a while you stand up and brush yourself off. The only reason you stayed was for 10k, because he wanted you here but now he's going back to Red.

You hear yelling coming from in side the club and you realize the voice was 10k.

"Red why would you do that! I never loved you! Your crazy. Why the hell would you drug me and make out with me? Was it to make Y/n jelous? Well if it was it sure as hell worked". Your heart beats faster when you hear those words come out of his mouth.

You walk back into the club and see the whole group. They turn to you and 10k runs over to you.

"She drugged me! I never did anything. She just wanted to get you to go". You smile at him and kiss his lips.

"I know". You say when you pull away. He smerks at you. You turn to Red and back hand her, leaving a cut.

"And you deserved that". She groans and walks away. After that Red never talked to you again but you really didn't mind... actually it made you happy. 10k and you got together and that made her mad so she left the group.

In the end there was no more seeing Red.

Lol cheesy ending! But I hope that you enjoyed! Thanks again to everyone who voted and to BlueButterfly96 who was the first to request!