Group vs group pt1

I gesture for Gabe, Meriha and Jacob to follow me. There's this group chasing us in this truck.

"Y/n, what the fuck do we do"? Meriha starts to panic.

"Yeah, Lily and Brian are still out there".

"I know, there probably at the base right now, if we somehow get split up, run straight to the base, the Jeeps are all ready packed with our supplies right"?

"Yeah, stocked them this morning". Gabe says.  I nod my head.

"Were goon run straight then hang a left, straight to the base and remember, don't let them see you, we'll be out number and we don't have enough guns to do anything. If you see the sniper, shoot him, he will be the death of us ok"? They all nod there heads.

"Three two one, now"! We run out onto the street then take a left, our base is just up ahead. I see Lily and Brian, packing more stuff into the jeeps. I smile at them and wave.

I'm the leader of this group, it's my fault if they die. I hear the truck come down the street. I glance to Meriha, Gabe and Jacob. I start to fall back.

"Y/n what the fuck are you doing"? Gabe asks.

"Just keep running, we're almost there"!  I nod at Lily and she nods back. She climbs in the jeep and starts driving towards me, she dodges Meriha and the rest of them, I love the next part.

She picks ups speed and drives straight  at me. I jump and land on the hood, she reverses and drives back to the rest of them as I pull out my gun and try to shoot one of the truck tires.

When we all reach the base we get into our veichles and drive away, as the other group try to recover from the tire.

I laugh as I drive to the front of the wall of veichles, leading us away from this town.

Meriha is our runner, she's fast, smart and very small, so she can escape bad situations. Gabe is our gun man, he can build guns and he taught us how to shoot. Jacob is the fist fighter, he's super strong and very smart.

Lily is our driver, obviously she's the best out of all of us. Brian is our mechanic, he fixes any vehicles and he built all of our jeeps and trucks were driving right now.

And I'm the leader, I guess I'm smart, fast and I can shoot well, but the best thing I'm good at is parkour and fighting.

It's about 5 years into the apocalypse and the whole time, we been training. Training how to fight, shoot and hunt, really it's been insane but it comes in handy.

My group is the most bad ass group in all of the apocalypse.

I look in the rear view mirror and see that stupid black truck! How in the he'll did they find a new tire so fast? I stick my left hand out of the drivers seat window and put a thumbs up.

Just then lily smiles and throws a few grenades behind us.

"Go! Go! Go"! I yell, loud enough for them all to hear me. We speed up and drive away. I hear three grenades go off, that had to have killed them.

After a few hours it was getting dark and we were on some sort of highway. I point to the left and we turn on some dirt road, leading up to a barn. We put our jeeps behind the house, so no one could tell we were here.

The group, is so happy that were finally put of that stupid building and I am to, but it was safe there, until the group came along and tried to shoot us.

"That was so bad ass". Gabe says to me, I smile at him as I open the door to the house. Let everyone go in first, as I'm waiting I stare at the road. Oh my god.

"Those people are invincible any they"? The sniper glances up at the house and sees me. I pull my sniper from my shoulder and point it at him, his eyes widen at the sight of the 50 caliber I'm holding.

My group points there guns at them as the truck stops on the side of the road. A darker skinned woman walks out and raises her hands, slowly making her way up to us.

"I'm not here to pose a threat, I just need to talk to you". I think for a minute and lower my gun, having my group still keep there guns up.

I walk down to here, keeping a few feet away from her.

"We attacked you because we need food, and you shot at us".

"I shot at you because your sniper, shot at me, luckily I moved out of the way, but he almost killed me". She looks back at him then back at me.

"I'm sorry about that, but could we please get some food or water, our truck is almost totalled and we won't survive much longer". I look at her group then sigh.

"Follow me". She gestures for the sniper to come and he does, I guess for protection. I lead them to the jeeps and pull out a duffle bag.

"Here, it has some food some water and I could get Brian to work on your truck, you'd have to stick with us for a few days though, we'd need to find parts". She glances at the boy then nods her head.

"That'd be great, thank you". I nod at her, giving a slight smile.

"I'm Warren by the way, and this is 10k".

"Y/n". I reply.

"Cmon let's get you all inside, and fed".

I'm only putting this as a pt1 right now because it's getting a little carried on, next chapter will have romance, maybe a bit of smut but idk yet.