Still with you

You reach your hand out for him to grab but he misses. He falls off the building, being tackled by three Z's. You watch as he falls. It feels like your watching it in slow motion.

"10k"! You yell as he hits the ground. He screams in pain as a Z bites his arm. You scan the ground and realize that there's a dumpster. Withour hesitating you jump off, aiming for the dumpster.

You land with a loud thud and quickly stand up. You shoot the Z's then run up beside 10k.

"10k, baby, you'll be ok. Just stay with me". Tears rush down your face as he shakes his head.

"Y/n, im bit. I won't last much longer, mercy me". You shake your head violently and sigh.

"10k, I can't do it, not to you". He sighs and pulls out his gun, placeing it in your hands.

"I need you to do it, I don't want to become one of those things, I can't. Y/n I need you to do this, for me. I don't want to hurt you". A tear rolls down his face. You nod your head and lean down, placeing one last kiss on his lips.

"Tommy...10k, I give you mercy". You point the gun to his head and pull the trigger. You look down at him and burst into tears.

After a couple hours of crying you decide to drag his body out of that alleyway. You get about two blocks then you see the group. Docs of course the first one over to you.

He looks at you and his face drops, he looks at 10k and his eyes glaze with tears.

"10ks gone"? He asks. You nod your head. He covers his mouth as a tear slips from his eye. You put 10k down and pull Doc in for a hug.

"Its ok. He wouldn't want us to be sad". You whisper to him. The rest of the group show up and there were alot more tears.

After we were done we picked 10k up and carried him over to a back yard. You help Doc dig a grave for him then you put him in it.

"10k, were going to miss you so much. We all love you and we all hope that your living a better life now". Addy says, her voice cracking at alot of the parts.

"10k you've done alot for the group and you were like a son to me. Goodbye". Its obvious Doc doesn't want to say much. You glance towards Warren and she shakes her head, not wanting to speak. You sigh and open your mouth.

"10k, I never got to tell you I love you and how great you are. You were the best boyfriend I could have ever asked for even though we were only together for two months. I wish I could list all the things we would miss about you but there are to many to count. 10k everyone here loves you and we will never forget you. Goodbye 10k, i hope to your in a better world now". A tear falls from your eye as Doc starts to fill the hole with dirt.

You close your eyes and for a split second you felt 10k wrap his arms around your waist like he used to. You smile to yourself, knowing that he's still with you.

Sorry for the sad chapter but I just thought of it so here ya go. This made me cry, I know it's kinda stupid to cry about but I just picture myself in there shoes and if it actually happened. Hope you enjoyed!