Sketchy and Sleezy

I run down the street with 10k attached to my hip. We lost the group and we heard some yelling in this direction.

"It's coming from this building". He says, opening the dorm slightly. We walk in quietly, guns pointed out.

Two figures emerge from a room, running and carrying bags. I squint at them and reconize them as Sketchy and Sleezy!

They run into us and smile.

"Heeeey! It's you guys, cmon we need to go". I raise an eyebrow then gunshots ring out so I decide to follow them outside with 10k.

He huffs and glances at me.

"Why are we following them"? He asks, sounding a bit pissy. I shrug and continuing running behind them.

Eventually we run to a random house and hang out there for a bit, since it was dark.

I smile at the guys then look at 10k, we'll a pissed off 10k.

"Why we're you guys running from them"? I ask. They exchange glances then smile at me.

"Honey we wernt running from them! We were merely letting them follow us out, we could have easily killed them". I scoff and lay my bag down on a couch.

"Sure you could have, anyway really what did you guys do"? I love spending time with them,  there hilarious and pretty cool, 10k hates that though since we're dating, he has jelousy issues.

"We took some stuff, food, water, clothing". I sigh and flop onto the couch.

"So where are yall sleeping"? Sketchy asks us, looking at me. I close my eyes and huff.

"Where ever 10k's sleeping". I mutter. Sketchy laughs.

"He's our guard, he won't be sleeping for a bit, your more then welcome to sleep in  my bed". I ignore him and listen. I hear a thump then someone's fist colliding with his face and I smile.

I open my eyes and see 10k standing over Sketchy, glaring at him.

"You and your friend can be on watch, I'm going to lay with my girlfriend". I stand up and smile at him, kissing his cheek.

Sketchy and Sleezy leave to go on watch as me and 10k lay on the couch, cuddle up next to each other.