Tough love. Pt 1 (10k fiction)

You walk down the chilly street, your hood pulled up and your bat in your right hand. A gust of wind hits your face and you shiver. You hear a veachle drive down the street behind you but you ignore it.

"Hey! You look cold why don't you hop in"? A lady from the front seat yells at you. You shrug your shoulders and get into the bed of the truck.
"That's not exactly getting warm but sure". She says and speeds up. You watch the buildings go by when all of a sudden you feel eyes on you. You turn your head and realize a boy is watching you.

"Take a picture it'll last longer". You say to him then look away. He diverts his attention to the road the he opens his mouth.

"Im 10k". He mutters and looks at you. You look at him and smile. You admire his courage, people are usually scared of you, since your clothes are riped and you carry so many wepons.

"Im Sniper girl but most call me Sniper". He raises and eyebrow.
"Why are you called Sniper girl"? You laugh and brush your hair off you shoulder.

"I would never talk to anyone in my group but im one hell of a sniper so everyone just called me Sniper girl".

"So what's your real name"? He smerks and plays with his fingers. You scoff and shake your head.
"That takes time and effort to know my real name, time and effort you dont have". He just smiles and grabs a rifle.

"What type do you have"? He asks, pointing to your rifle strapped over your shoulder.

"C14 Timberwolf". You reply. He nods his head. You sit in silence the rest of the drive. The truck stops and you jump out.

"Thank you for the drive. I got to get going". You wave a 10k and start to walk away. No it didn't kill you as you walked away from his cute and perfect face, you we definitely not falling for him.....ok fine you are but that doesn't mean anything.

"Hey Sniper wait"! He calls out and jogs to you.
"What"? You ask and turn to him.
"Why do you have to go"? You stand there thinking. You really have no reason to go, you had no food or water, your all alone and you will probably die within a day or two more.

"You know what? I have no idea". He smiles.
"Then you can stay with us". He grabs your arm and pulls you towards the rest of the group.

"This is Addy, Doc, Warren, Casandra and Murphy". He points at them as he says there names.

"Im Sniper girl but most people call me Sniper". They all smile at you expect for one person and that was Casandra. She gives you an icy stare then puts a fake smile on her face.

"Ok guys it's dark let's get inside". Warren points at a barn and you follow the group towards it. Casandra pulls you to the side before you go in.

"Listen I don't know who you think you are but 10k is mine". She holds her knife in her hand threating you. You smile at her and laugh.

"If you don't know let me tell you. I think of myself as a smart and strong human being who doesn't need to feel threatend by a twig like you". You smile and her and walk away.

You try not to get on people's bad sides but she was asking for it. You see 10k sitting infront of a fire, trying to get warm.

"Hey come get warm". He motions for you to sit beside him and you gladly sit beside him. Casandra glares at you but you ignore it and smile at 10k.

"So Sniper why were you traveling alone"? Warren asks. You sigh and look up at her.

"Well my whole family got murder infront of me and when that was done I ran and never spoke to anyone, except for my ex boyfriend, Gabe. We broke up because he cheated on me". You wipe a tear away and give a weak smile.
"Um he was part of the first group I joined...the whole group died Including him. I made it out alive, but I wish I didn't. Then Brad rescued me...or so I thought. He was abusive and he would rape me repeatedly. I killed him and then I was left alone until you stoped". Everyone stares at you, there eyes filled with sorrow.

"Uh Sniper im so sorry". Warren says and puts a hand on your shoulder. You wipe your eyes and sniffle.

"It's fine. It really doesn't mean anything know". You smile and stand up. Casandra stares at you and you give her a fake smile. 10k looks up and you.

"Where you going"? He asks, grabbing your leg. You giggle and look down at him.

"The little lady's room". He lets go of you leg and you walk out of the barn. When you were done Casandra walks out and smiles sweetly at you.

"I know why you told the group all of that. It's because you want them to feel bad for you"! She pushes you and you laugh.

"Look Casandra. I like 10k and you can't stop that. Im not intimated by you but you can continue to threaten me as much as you want. I have put up with enough of this shit in my life and I don't care about it anymore. I don't care if you hurt me or kill me. Im numb now, so continue with the crap. It's cute, like a bunny". You laugh and walk back into the barn.

You pull your hoodie off, reveling your scars and cuts on your stomach. You remember that Brad made you wear a black belly shirt that shows off your belly button piercing. You feel eyes on you and you glance at 10k who was staring at your breasts. You pull the shirt up a bit along with your bra.

"Woah Sniper. Why are you dressed like that"? Addy asks, taking a sip of water. You laugh and look down.
"Um Brad made me wear it. But it doesn't matter".

"Um why"? 10k asks, swallowing hard still stareing at the shirt. You smerk at him and run your finger through you long hair.

"He was a very bad guy. He had at least 6 girls following him dressed like me..but we usually wore shorts, but some of the girls only wore underwear and unfortunately I was one of them". He smerks at you and looks away.

"Guys do you actually believe this? This is pretty unlikely". Casandra speaks up. 10k whips his head around and gives her a glare.

"Why would she make that up"? Addy asks, looking at you. You scoff and look at Casandra.

"Because she's an attention seeking whore"! She yells across the barn and glares at me. You chuckle and cross your arms.

"Casandra-"! Warren yells at her but you cut her off.

"No Warren she's right. I must be a whore if I dress like this, even though I was forced to. I must be a whore for having more then one boyfriend my whole life and now I have a crush on 10k. I must be seeking attention because I told you what happened in my life before I met you guys. Casandra im sorry that not everyones life is as perfect as yours. Im sorry that your jelous of me because 10k just talks to me. Im sorry that your a stuck up bitch that can't face her own problems and just talk normally to them instead of threating them. I just feel sorry for you"!

You grab you hoodie and walk out of the barn. You hear your boots hit the concrete and decide to walk faster. You walk down the street and into a bunch of trees. You hide there and start to cry. You couldn't hold them back anymore, you just had to let them out.

"Sniper"? A males voice comes from the other side of the tree. You wipe your eyes and ignore him.
"Sniper why are you out here"? He walks around the tree to look at you. When you see his face you break out into tears again. He looks worried and confused as you cry into you hands.

"Um Sniper what's wrong"? He crouches beside you and pulls you into an awkward hug. You wrap your arms around him and cry into his shirt. You feel so weak, and you hate that.

"10k. Im sorry. I need to go, I can't stay with you guys anymore". He holds you tighter and sighs.

"Don't leave. I need you to stay, I can protect you from Casandra and I will stay with you forever". You feel your heart melt as his words sink in.

"10k-". He interups you by lightly kissing his lips. He pulls away but you pull him back, kissing him more passionately.

Hope you liked it! Please give some suggestions!