Cannibals

I was with Casandra when they found me, they are still very skeptical about us but I don't blame them.

Me and Casandra have been friends since black summer started, once we met Tobias and his group. We managed to escape together, eventually the group found us.

Now here we were, pinned to a wall by Mack, screaming in our face, blaming us for Addys kidnapping. I really didn't understand what was taking Casandra so long to speak so I did, for once.

"It was Tobias, some of the men from his group would have taken her". I state, almost as if it's obvious.

"Who the hell is Tobais"? Doc asks.

"A man we met during black summer, he saved us. His wife got sick and he snapped, started using the girls as bate to lure in men. He was trying to protect us but he had gone to far so we left". I sigh and look Mack dead in the eyes.

"Now that I've explained, would you kindly remove your hands from my shirt"? I ask. He gently let's go of me and Casandra.

"So I take it he's looking for you two"? Mack asks and I reply with a slight head nod.

"Let's trade them in for Addy, it's that simple". Mack says, looking around the group.

"No! That's not happening". 10k says, stepping in front of us, well more me.

"Yeah, I'm with 10k. We can't do that, we figure this out diffetently". Garnett says.

~Time skip to where Garnett is going to talk with Tobais~

Me and Casandra stand at the truck as Garnett snaps his fingers, signalling for 10k to shoot. A man drops to the ground and I look to Casandra.

"Were going down there, we need to get Addy to the group safely, even if it means risking our life. Let's go". I grab her arm and we run down.

"Were here! We're coming back"! I yell as we reach the gate. Tobais smiles at us.

"My precious Sunshine and Starfire". He says as he let's go of Addy. He opens the gate and she comes running out, pulling us into a hug.

After we pull away we walk inside, leaveing the rest of the group behind.

"Now, let's get you girls cleaned up". He puts a hand on my back and I take one last glance back, seeing the group leave as 10k stares at me in disbelief.

I now walk beside Stormy and Moonshine and they practically drag me into a trailer, since I was the only one to change.

After I come out I was dressed in a tight black skirt and a extremely tight white belly shirt. I also had bright red lipstick on.

"Jesus Christ, my breasts are barely fucking contained in this thing". I say, glaring at them. Moonshine shrugs and then smiles at me.

"I just wish my breasts could fill that out". She says and walks away. I stand around, waiting for anything to happen when all of a sudden Tobias grabs me and Casandra, pulling us to a trailer.

I groan once we get in, knowing what's about to happen. I scan the body's on the figures and notice they looked framiler.

"This is Sunshine and Starfire, have fun with them but be gentle". He says and leaves the trailer. They turn around and I smile.

"Mmmm, Sunshine, I like that name". Doc says, kinda creepily. I look over to 10k and smile at him, throwing my arms around him.

"Ok, we have to start doing this so we can get out of here". He says. I nod.

"Ok, what do I have to do"? I ask. He blushes deeply.

"We have to rock the trailer and we both kinda have to....um". I raise an eyebrow, waiting for him to continue.

"We all have to moan, now hurry up". Doc says as he starts to shake the trailer. We all help him then we all join in, moaning.

It was extremely weird but hearing 10k moan was hot, even if it was fake. Both me and him should probably be dead because of all the blushing we did.

After a few minutes we act light we fought a bit then Tobais ran in and Casandra and I tasserd him.

We all run out and see that the truck has broken down the fence, letting Zs pour in. There was alot of gunshots being fired, but none were directed towards us, only the Zs.

10k pulls out his gun once we jump into the bed of the truck, shooting alot of the people here. I watch Tobais run into the tunnel, Zs following close behind him.

I then turn to 10k and smile at him, throwing my arms around him again, this time with no warning. He makes a weird surprised noise and almost falls backwards out of the truck.

I laugh and continue to hug him, normally I'm shy, quiet and a huge bitch but 10k saved me, I owe him my life now.

"Thank you, so much. I really appreciate what you did for me". I say to him as we pull away. He blushed and nods.

"How could I ever repay you"? I ask, causing him to perk up.

"By any chance would you go out with me"? He mutters, makeing sure no one else heard. I pretend to think about it for a second then smile.

"Yeah, there's a big chance".